Any other Business/Banter

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I

It certainly looks scary there !
Indeed, and just increasing the number of policemen and security isn't the solution in the long run. But this is another discussion.
However, there is nothing I can do than waiting how the situation will be in September. A ferry could be an option but I'm very reluctant to use them because I easily get seasick :sick::D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Indeed, and just increasing the number of policemen and security isn't the solution in the long run. But this is another discussion.
However, there is nothing I can do than waiting how the situation will be in September. A ferry could be an option but I'm very reluctant to use them because I easily get seasick :sick::D

Just take a short hop flight over and you can visit Buggy!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Tender and delicious barbecued baby back ribs, steaming hot Lancaster County sweet corn on the cob, Lancaster county potato salad, fresh canteloupe, German chocolate cake and Guinness blonde. THAT'S how we rock a home made birthday here in Central PA!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tender and delicious barbecued baby back ribs, steaming hot Lancaster County sweet corn on the cob, Lancaster county potato salad, fresh canteloupe, German chocolate cake and Guinness blonde. THAT'S how we rock a home made birthday here in Central PA!
Cool....the famous German chocolate cake that doesn't exist over here ! An Amercian invention ;):D
Edit: Your birthday ? If so - (belated) Happy Birthday ! :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Cool....the famous German chocolate cake that doesn't exist over here ! An Amercian invention ;):D
Edit: Your birthday ? If so - (belated) Happy Birthday ! :tup:

It's a shame it doesn't exist over there. It is really really good. Mmmm...mmmm. :tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Well I made it to Germany. And dove straight into all the messy stuff. Visa application, bank account... I found the craft bier store in Bamberg. Now I am looking for a flat or apartment.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I made it to Germany. And dove straight into all the messy stuff. Visa application, bank account... I found the craft bier store in Bamberg. Now I am looking for a flat or apartment.
Welcome and Good luck ;) You will need it when dealing with German bureaucracy :D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Doing some research into possibly spending a week in Germany next spring:cool:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you been to the U.S.? We've pretty much perfected nonsensical bureaucracy.:speechless:
Sure, but I usually only come in contact with your bureaucracy at immigration. Thats pretty enough. Ah, I forgot, when I broke my foot the bureaucracy at the hospital was pretty impressive too :laugh:

Members online

Latest posts