Any one going to the Frozen Tundra Hockey Classic

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like it would be a good time be an interesting venue to watch a hockey game. They Also have the Stanley Cup with GB 3 Lombardi Trophies

Check it Out on Packers.com

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Planning on it. Got a small goup going up, it should be a fun time. I hope a lot of the regular Badger fans come up, they have a great fan base. Looking forward to it. Should be a great atmoshpere.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not a hockey fan. I will pass on going out in Green Bay winter weather in Feb and sitting in Lambeau Field . I did that at the "Ice Bowl" NFL Championship game held in Lambeau Field during the "Glory Years Packers" era, which the Packers beat the Cowboys 21-17 during the post season in 1967 . It was held in brutal -14 degrees temperature and -48 degree wind chill factor weather conditions in Green Bay. I still shiver thinking about that game.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 38,000 tickets sold so far for College hockey
at Lambeau Field. The Packers will make a good profit from college hockey between U of Wi. Badgers and The Ohio State Buckeyes. I never expected this big of crowd for a college hockey in Green Bay but there is much interest in hockey in Packerland.

Members online

Latest posts