1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Any one going to the Frozen Tundra Hockey Classic

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JbShell, Feb 4, 2006.

1. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It looks like it would be a good time be an interesting venue to watch a hockey game. They Also have the Stanley Cup with GB 3 Lombardi Trophies

Check it Out on Packers.com

2. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Planning on it. Got a small goup going up, it should be a fun time. I hope a lot of the regular Badger fans come up, they have a great fan base. Looking forward to it. Should be a great atmoshpere.

3. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not a hockey fan. I will pass on going out in Green Bay winter weather in Feb and sitting in Lambeau Field . I did that at the "Ice Bowl" NFL Championship game held in Lambeau Field during the "Glory Years Packers" era, which the Packers beat the Cowboys 21-17 during the post season in 1967 . It was held in brutal -14 degrees temperature and -48 degree wind chill factor weather conditions in Green Bay. I still shiver thinking about that game.

4. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't go across the street from my house to watch a hockey game: even if the Red Wings were playing! :puke:

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's the way I feel about pro baseball. :puke: :puke: :puke:

6. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There are 38,000 tickets sold so far for College hockey
    at Lambeau Field. The Packers will make a good profit from college hockey between U of Wi. Badgers and The Ohio State Buckeyes. I never expected this big of crowd for a college hockey in Green Bay but there is much interest in hockey in Packerland.

7. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And the Fact it is a once in a blue moon having it outdoors at lambeua would be cool to see

8. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I wish I could go. That would be awesome. Tailgate in the Lambeau parking lot, and then watch hockey in the cold.