1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Any Green Bay Fans in Philadelphia?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TLEM2010, Aug 18, 2010.

1. TLEM2010

TLEM2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I'm looking for any Packers fans that live in and around the Philadelphia area that would be willing to represent their team for fan challenges and contests against Eagles fans for all kinds of prizes, including tickets to the game. It's all for a new Television show airing in the Philadelphia area this fall, so if you or anyone you know is a Packers fan that will be in Philadelphia on August 31st and wants to get on TV to have a fun time sporting their team pride, email me some contact info at Eaglemania2010 at gmail.com. Thanks!

2. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    Is this a reality tv show where Eagles fans hunt down and behead the fans of opposing teams? That seems to be their style.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Or Eagles female fans piss on them? LOL JK

4. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    that would have to be on HBO at the very least.

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Lol you sick bastard ;)

Kissing Suzy Kolber

6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I wish I had found this thread a few months ago! I am a Philly Packers fan!!! Oh the fun I could of had representing for my team against those silly Eagles!!!

(the similar thread search brought this thread up when I posted a new thread about the Phillies)