Another Stupid 3rd Down Call

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 3rd and one and you give the ball to the fourth string running back. I've come to expect this unfortunately.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the very least on 3rd an 1 stick your head in a gap and push.....dont sit and dance.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not upset with the run. I'm upset with the call. You've got three linebackers on top of the play, audible and run it outside.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Rabid, good teams don't end up with six or seven penalties in the first half. That's a real lack of execution. And your field goal kicker has to stop making excuses and starting making field goals.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
I'm not upset with the run. I'm upset with the call. You've got three linebackers on top of the play, audible and run it outside.

The RB can make adjustments like that too and Gado has.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
And Rabid, good teams don't end up with six or seven penalties in the first half. That's a real lack of execution. And your field goal kicker has to stop making excuses and starting making field goals.

What does this have to do with the 3rd down call? You were *****ing about a 3rd down call, I call you out on it and then you bring up this? I don't see how they're related.

We're talking about 3rd down, not penalties, etc.

I think you're just frustrated in general. We ALL are.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are related in this way. If you're going to make a call with our blockin schemes and when they're taking away the middle on you, you have to call a play to run the ball outside, or you call for a short pass play. It was a studpid call with 4th string running back and expecting him to make an adjustment. Are you satisfied Rabid. Sheesh

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many times does the moron SherRosley have to run on 3rd and 2 this year to figure out that it doesn't work...?

I can't stand looking at that worried woman's look on Sherman's face on the sideline..He looks like a woman with that look with those stupid round glasses...Looks like a pinch faced librarian...!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
26 carries for 63 yards?

Not a very good average..why the hell are they running so much?

Oh yeah...i forgot..they're being coached by MORONS!

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, let's pass every single down. it works for the eagles. get real man. to win games, you have to run the ball.

everyone is frustrated. driver caused a pick. favre shoulda ran for the first on 4th down. there are mistakes everywhere. you can't come on here all the time and blame every single aspect of the game for the loss.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
26 carries for 63 yards?

Not a very good average..why the hell are they running so much?

Oh yeah...i forgot..they're being coached by MORONS!

hmmm...football 101...you HAVE TO RUN THE FLIPPIN BALL...unless of course you want favre to get sacked & potentially injured several times each game????!!!!!????

it's almost beer 30, pack66 - have a few & chill out. if things are like this for the rest of the season, i'm afraid you're gonna have a heart attack!!!!!!!
:beer:

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My concern once again is that you're playing from behind. Good teams make the catches when they count. Bad teams don't make plays. Driver has to catch that ball and if he does maybe the drive continues, but more importantly, the may not have scored. But now we're down ten and we're still huddling up. I know they have all these new players, but if you want to win, you at least have give the players some hope that you're trying.

I sure do like Reggie Bush.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
How many times does the moron SherRosley have to run on 3rd and 2 this year to figure out that it doesn't work...?

I can't stand looking at that worried woman's look on Sherman's face on the sideline..He looks like a woman with that look with those stupid round glasses...Looks like a pinch faced librarian...!

66 in Mexico we have a say in bullfights "To be a bullfighter you must look like one FIRST".... Sorry I promised DePack I wont ***** on Sherman until next season, But I can stand his looks too.... He doesn´t look like a winner, he doesn´t look like a HC that will do everything by the law to win, he doesn´t look like someone that his people will die for !!!! Why should Brett be afraid of or respect him? He hasn´t even got the balls to put his kicker and holder in theri place after missing another field goal misserably...

Yes I am upset today.

Members online

Latest posts