1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Ahman Green arrested [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rabidgopher04, Apr 26, 2005.

1. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Taken from StarTribune.com

While I know he's human, this makes me sad. I think Ahman is a great guy. This is disheartening.

2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The story neglects to point out what the woman did.

I California you can get arrested on the accusation and she can have no marks or any evidence. The dude is at a real disadvantage.

Under Sharia(Muslim) Law it takes the testimony of 2 women to equal one man.

Different systems different results.

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
  4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    There was no physical confrontation but since he hung up the phone when his wife dialed 911 that was reason enough to send him to jail.

I posted during last season to trade green while is value was high... i said it more of a feeler to see what others thought, but geez maybe i was on to something there lol

5. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    with this and javon and bubba and what i believe to be a sub par draft, right now this is a team in shambles.

6. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

Nope. He didn't hit her. If he had left any bruise of any sort his bail would have been substantually[sp] higher then $150.

This pressing of charges probably stems from Ahman filing for divorce.

Unless the State is the one pressing charges then that theory is butt wrong.

8. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In California there is no need for any signs of physical injury the complaint is enough to send a man to jail.

Interuption of a 911 call is a seperat offence and the worst charge of all would be disconnecting the phone. Heaven help you if one were to pull it out of the wall.

Ahman is in real trouble if next year he signs with the niners, chargers or raiders.

A man's home is no longer his castle in CA.

9. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sources: Green to be charged with disorderly conduct

Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green will be charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct in Brown County Circuit Court Wednesday, according to sources close to the investigation.

Green was arrested April 25 after an argument with his wife, Heather, at their Ledgeview home. Brown County Sheriff

10. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i'm sorry i dont believe this crap until they find ahman guilty...a lot of rich superstars are charged with domestic assault...and their fiances, wives, whoever want money...i see this too much to believe that ahman is guilty before any reputable court finds him guilty...

11. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    not too make light of "real" domestic abuse cases but come on. he was slamming doors???? i read earlier that he punched the bed????

what a friggin criminal ahman is. i'm taking his jersey off my wall right now. :roll:

hopefully nobody on here turns me in for the outstanding warrant and the massive bounty on me, but one time, i punched a wall. :shock:

12. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Read the complaint here:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/new ... 5green.pdf

It's not as bad as the initial reports make it sound. That said, Green must (and the team should seriously pressure him) to get treatment for that kind of near-violent outburst. Before it gets worse. He does have a real problem now. When he gets that in hand many other things in his life can straighten themselves out.

13. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Batman's problem is that he lets Catwoman (his wife) punch his buttons.
    And, I might add, this probably is about money.... but, I'm not there so I have no proof.

The fact that he's applied for divorce... proves he knows what needs to be done..
    Who wants to bet that when she finds out what little she may get afterwards..... she'll come runnin' back to resolve everything..... anyone?

14. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]
    "I want half Eddie!!"