AFC rivalry game

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there has been talk of putting together a yearly rivalry game for each team against the afl, some rivalries are obvious (SF vs oak) (stl vs KC) (NYG vs NYJ). Others not so much, who would you like to see the packers matched up with?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geographically, I guess KC or Indy would be closest, but that would seem like a really weird matchup.

I wouldn't support that anyway. I like how the schedules work now.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only true blood and guts rival the Packers have is in the NFC.
Da Bears.
Trying to make one up in the AFC would be pale in comparison.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
there has been talk of putting together a yearly rivalry game for each team against the afl, some rivalries are obvious (SF vs oak) (stl vs KC) (NYG vs NYJ). Others not so much, who would you like to see the packers matched up with?
Chargers, or the Raiders if they move to LA, but that's a selfish and not a logical choice. It would need to be regional for it to work out, the Colts would be a good one right now, Two teams that are going to be powerhouses in their Conferences for the length of Rodgers and Lucks carer's. That would provide for some great games to lay the foundation of a long time rivalry.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Colts were in the NFL Western division with the Packers pre-merger so they might fit. Also the Brownies and Steelers go way back with the Browns and Packers having a few title contests.

EDIT>> Upon further review give me Buffalo. Two small market cold weather outdoor teams.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would suggest the Giants if they weren't already in our division.
How about the Clowns? That's a guaranteed win every time.

Overall I think rivalries should just be left to naturally happen instead of being forced to make it happen.

Members online

Latest posts