Aaron Rogers Comment...

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had no doubt that this team had the potential for this kind of game. But why does it take a "balls to the wall" type of situation before the team has a butt kicking performance? If the same intensity had been maintained in the Indianapolis game; the starters would have been yucking it up on the sidelines while the backups were gaining valuable experience in garbage time.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
But better than not at all. Don't forget this is where they were at this point in the 2010 season.
So we are going to need a miraculous punt return on the last play in another game to get us into the playoffs? And a meltdown by another contender?

Reaction score
I had no doubt that this team had the potential for this kind of game. But why does it take a "balls to the wall" type of situation before the team has a butt kicking performance? If the same intensity had been maintained in the Indianapolis game; the starters would have been yucking it up on the sidelines while the backups were gaining valuable experience in garbage time.
Maybe its just a coincidence? What are you going to say to the whole 2011 season then? Our back was never against the wall then and we were killing teams left and right.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They'll wind up 13 and 3 if they play with the same intensity rest of season.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe its just a coincidence? What are you going to say to the whole 2011 season then? Our back was never against the wall then and we were killing teams left and right.
I'd have to say that the 2011 team mentality of winning left and right got us bounced from the playoffs after 1 game but the 2010 "back to the wall" mentality got us a SB trophy. So maybe the asterisk game in Seattle and the we sucked against Luck game in Indy will help us in the long run?

I'd also say that I wouldn't bet against an AR/MM underdog team! I will also say that I was glad to see the po'd Packer team that showed up in Houston vs the possible impostors in Indy.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was what I was looking for because I knew this team had that potential all along. It was always within them. Now nobody needs to ask what is wrong with the Packers. Their potential has been realized and nobody can beat this team but themselves.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts