Aaron Rodgers is an Arrogant Jerk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers thinks he's God's gift to the Packers! Have you read his comments about how he's going to tell LaFleur just what needs to be done to get the Packers back on track? It's time Rodgers realized that he's not the owner of the team, nor is he the manager or the head coach!

Rodgers has other Packers players falling for his "Follow me" crap! Davante Adams was recently quoted as saying how he wants LeFleur to understand how ..."Aaron and I want to attack this season..." That's NOT THEIR JOB!!!

Their jobs are to listen to the coach and to do what he tells them to do. If they have a problem with those rules, then they need to look elsewhere for jobs!

Rodgers and Adams and lots of others on the Packers' team have gotten way too big for their britches! It's time LeFleur and the others in the front office told them just that!

With these big head attitudes, the Packers are going to have a losing season just like the last two! No one has a team attitude anymore! It's all me, me, ME!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Rodgers thinks he's God's gift to the Packers! Have you read his comments about how he's going to tell LaFleur just what needs to be done to get the Packers back on track? It's time Rodgers realized that he's not the owner of the team, nor is he the manager or the head coach!

Rodgers has other Packers players falling for his "Follow me" crap! Davante Adams was recently quoted as saying how he wants LeFleur to understand how ..."Aaron and I want to attack this season..." That's NOT THEIR JOB!!!

Their jobs are to listen to the coach and to do what he tells them to do. If they have a problem with those rules, then they need to look elsewhere for jobs!

Rodgers and Adams and lots of others on the Packers' team have gotten way too big for their britches! It's time LeFleur and the others in the front office told them just that!

With these big head attitudes, the Packers are going to have a losing season just like the last two! No one has a team attitude anymore! It's all me, me, ME!

Um...have no idea where your “source” is coming from, but according to Rob Dembrovsky two days ago:

——“Ultimately, we both know who the boss is, and it’s him,” Rodgers said of LaFleur in the radio interview. “But it works best when it’s a partnership. I’m excited about working with him. I’m also excited about working with Nathaniel. He’s been around different teams. Obviously, has a great pedigree in his background of being around the NFL. I’m excited about working with those two guys. And then obviously Luke and I created a really good friendship when he was here as a receivers coach. It’s going to be those three guys a lot of time in the room; probably Matt a lot and Matt and Luke, for sure, and Nathaniel in there a little bit, also.”

Reaction score

I love this!
The only thing better than the excitement of watching a HOF QB go to work with a renewed sense of commitment and getting arguably the best personnel additions through FA and the draft in decades?
Is listening to a fan of an opposing team’s rant that’s derived from the fear of 100% knowing they are absolutely in serious trouble just before thier own demise!
:laugh:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol... this is like taking the plethora of other threads that have some criticisms of Rodgers and blowing them up to monumental proportion. According to this poster, Aaron must be some combination of Antonio Brown, Ray Rice, and maybe Jay Cutler or perhaps Jeff George. While it is somewhat amusing... I don’t see how it serves any real purpose in this forum.

H

HardRightEdge

If you want a robo-QB then you should switch alliegiance to the Rams where you will never see a ring so long as McVay and Goff operate the way they do.

When you have an elite QB, especially with a rookie head coach, you should view it as a partnership. Anything else will fail.

PS: Rodgers will still override plays in the huddle when the situation warrants. That's what elite QBs do, not confined to Green Bay.

Last edited by a moderator:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey Ed... Jay Glazer says LeFluer's going to find his job to be hard. I know this because Florio quoted him at PFT.

What do you make of this, Ed?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like it when people make it easy to see how to deal with them future...

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

If I was Aaron Rodgers I would be upset too. He is the sole reason this franchise hasn't been the Cleveland Browns of recent years. He basically single handedly kept a clueless franchise WINNING!

When you start to add up the dysfunction of the front office, coaching and talent deficiencies I don't know if any athlete that has overcome more then Aaron Rodgers. At the very least it's close.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I believe I have found one of Tyler Dunne's aliases here

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Here is a random thought. Instead of creating a whole new thread, every time someone wants to vent on a topic that has already been beaten to death in several threads, maybe we just need a thread called:

"Hey Look at me! I'm too lazy to find the actual thread with this topic, so I am here, can everybody hear me? OK, here I go with a shocking new twist on something you ALL need to hear!"

morango

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Whoa. Someone may have forgotten their meds today?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like this thread was done in the heat of the moment. It's kinda like when you go on Twitter and you say something in the heat of the moment, but it's one of those don't press send moments. This thread doesn't serve any real purpose. Can we go ahead and delete this?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was Aaron Rodgers I would be upset too. He is the sole reason this franchise hasn't been the Cleveland Browns of recent years..
The Browns are on the upswing though. Makes me wonder how we'd be doing if we would have hired John Dorsey.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
The Browns are on the upswing though. Makes me wonder how we'd be doing if we would have hired John Dorsey.

I can answer that with my opinion that we would have at least two more Super Bowl titles and set up to win more. Dorsey never would of failed us or let us down with the current state of the offense. He would of made SOME MOVES SOME PEOPLE WOULDN'T LIKE but we would be WINNING.

With that said this is Gute's second draft and he has a chance to do something special so I'm gonna reserve judgement for now.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can answer that with my opinion that we would have at least two more Super Bowl titles and set up to win more. Dorsey never would of failed us or let us down with the current state of the offense. He would of made SOME MOVES SOME PEOPLE WOULDN'T LIKE but we would be WINNING.
I don't know about all that, but if we could have gotten Thompson out of there a little earlier, it couldn't have hurt.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I don't know about all that, but if we could have gotten Thompson out of there a little earlier, it couldn't have hurt.

Keeping Thompson too long was the DEATH NAIL. I don't believe Thompson's current medical condition to be funny but I find it Hilarious there were so many people defending him and wanting to keep him the last few years when it was plain obvious he had lost his mind.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

With that said this is Gute's second draft and he has a chance to do something special so I'm gonna reserve judgement for now.
Wut? If you think just changing a GM would lead to immediate SBs than you are just naive or.....

Even if we had hired John, we'd still need rebuilding time.

There are way too many possibilities to make that statement of yours any closer to reality.

Stop these over the top statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts