Aaron Rodgers engaged?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
She's hot alright. I hope in a big way she doesn't have an effect on his game like Tony Nomos girlfriend did on his. He must've got some the night before cause TO was blaming her for Tonys bad game. But then Nomo has a bad game on a regular basis so who knows

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if he marries a lady, I am very glad & relieved in one regard.
But I want him focusing on football only and would prefer him to stay unmarried until at least 30, 35.
But it's his business. As FF said.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must have done it before it before the Texans game and had to throw 6 touchdown passes to celebrate. I'm looking forward to 7 touchdown performance when he gets married. ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Childhood sweetheart, very little baggage, good values, and free or heavily discounted funeral all make for a pretty good catch here!
Since when is a funeral ever a good thing?
As part of the package of being with a lover, that is not something to celebrate.
You ever have to bury a loved one?

I've had to deal with two burials so that is an uncalled for, tasteless and just a stupid comment to make.

H

HardRightEdge

Anybody see 30 for 30's "Broke"? If so, you might agree with this one word of advice..."prenup".

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unlike Brady's wife Aaron's future wife will not make more than him. Wonder if Giselle made Brady sign a prenup? She does make more than him & he Avgs $20M yrly. Just Kidding bout the prenup

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A childhood sweetheart! Good move. He knew her before he hit it big ... if it's true, he'd be due some congrats!

Members online

Latest posts