A picture is worth a thousand words.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaa.................. Brady seen Rodgers step up and drive over the Pats, and was electric in his TD celebration. Him and Jordy jump bumpin. There was no denying the Lambeau magic that was at work... The following drive you see Brady trying to pump up the sidelines. Staring guys down and yelling at them..... Eh...... It seemed forced...... It seemed fake. It was like Tommy boy got Jealous or something, and didnt like seeing the better QB get the better of his team... Just what I seen.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a bit suprised at the amount of resistance over this, Giselle is a pretty enough girl but she's far from gorgeous, Tom could probably do better. For sure.

Attractive and makes more $ than he does? Thats a short list of girls who he could do better than

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that's the most upset you've seen Brady, you haven't seen anything yet. I would rate his being upset a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 for this game. But that's what makes Tom Brady great. He has that competitive fire and heart in this game of football. Something that Peyton Manning lacks.

You dont watch enough peyton then, as his screaming at his o line (Jeff Saturday) is well documented.
Peyton even refused to come out of a game this season, so competitive fire and heart is not something Peyton Manning lacks.

This coming from someone who has Brady ahead of Manning all time (and I also think the media love fest of manning is annoying)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You dont watch enough peyton then, as his screaming at his o line (Jeff Saturday) is well documented.
Peyton even refused to come out of a game this season, so competitive fire and heart is not something Peyton Manning lacks.

This coming from someone who has Brady ahead of Manning all time (and I also think the media love fest of manning is annoying)
I don't care for Peyton and I think it is the over exposure on the advertising. Enough already!

I too think Brady is the better QB but if I was a GM I would give my left nut to have either one.

Angel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady's nothing but a spoiled brat who throws temper tantrums whenever things don't go his way.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's another nice little visual from yesterday's game I know you will all appreciate.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Welcome to Our House, Mr Brady.
That is called a Green Bay sandwich, looks like Brady didn't like his.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I know she is a model, but that is seriously the most average looking model I have ever seen. I've dated girls prettier then Giselle.
Well for average I wouldn't turn her down. And oh yeah, for an average looking model, she makes more $ than Tom.

OP
OP
Mklangelo

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Well for average I wouldn't turn her down. And oh yeah, for an average looking model, she makes more $ than Tom.
I understand some of here have not much respect for Brady but that woman is no slouch, I don't care what your standards are.

OP
OP
Mklangelo

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Maybe that first photo did not do her justice. Try this one on for size.

I think the lighting is a bit more complementary in this shot.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Maybe that first photo did not do her justice. Try this one on for size.

I think the lighting is a bit more complementary in this shot.
All that and she makes $45 million a year. I could be happy. :tup:

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys really think she's that pretty? I see cuter girls on the street then Gisele.
I have to agree with you. I never understood why everyone thinks she is so hot.
Now back on topic... I wonder if he even said anything to Rodgers or just walked by lol

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a bit suprised at the amount of resistance over this, Giselle is a pretty enough girl but she's far from gorgeous, Tom could probably do better. For sure.

He had better, in fact he had a kid with her but he passed her up to be with Gieselle.

Personally I don't think Giesele is anything special. She always make the top of the athlete WAG lists and I just don't see it. I will say that the picture PFan posted is one of her better ones and she does have a nice body, I just don't think she is all that attractive.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts