A picture is worth a thousand words.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Had to share this little gem.

Mr. Brady is NOT a happy camper. I don't remember him being this upset after a loss in quite some time.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Almost feel sorry for the little fella' ... NOT.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
It's part of what makes him one of the greatest of all time. He's still got the fire to go with his skills and that makes New England a dangerous team.

OP
OP
Mklangelo

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
It's part of what makes him one of the greatest of all time. He's still got the fire to go with his skills and that makes New England a dangerous team.
This is undeniable.

Actually, I've always respected the Pats. But so many were predicting a blow out in favor of the Pats, I can't help but gloat a bit.

I'm done now. Just wanted to share this candid photo.

Now on to the Dirty Birds!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone remember the last time Brady played at Lambeau? It was brutal

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys really think she's that pretty? I see cuter girls on the street then Gisele.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares about who you dated but you? This is a thread about Tom Brady.

I relished seeing Brady lose at Lambeau but I admire his career and vigor. The guy plays with heart and gets more out of his teammates than almost anybody in the league. My wife asked me the difference between Brady yelling at his teammates and Cutler. After thinking about it for a few moments, I said that Brady sometimes yells at his teammates because he demands the best of himself and of them while Cutler just yells because he is mad that things didn't go his way.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady sometimes yells at his teammates because he demands the best of himself and of them while Cutler just yells because he is mad that things didn't go his way.
Brady gets fired up on the bench. Cutler checks his fingernails. That's the difference.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. And I must say, she is not all that much in bed either. . .

:rolleyes:

I'm a bit suprised at the amount of resistance over this, Giselle is a pretty enough girl but she's far from gorgeous, Tom could probably do better. For sure.

OP
OP
Mklangelo

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I'm a bit suprised at the amount of resistance over this, Giselle is a pretty enough girl but she's far from gorgeous, Tom could probably do better. For sure.

Well, I think she's pretty hot.

Now are there models and movie stars that I think are hotter? Sure. I could name several.

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I think she's pretty hot.

Now are there models and movie stars that I think are hotter? Sure. I could name several.

Of course there are, my only point is I think there are a fair amount of regular girls who are just as hot, if not hotter. To each his own, however.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady shows Passion for the game and don't treat it like its just a pay check. I wish more will show signs for the love of the game.

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that's the most upset you've seen Brady, you haven't seen anything yet. I would rate his being upset a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 for this game. But that's what makes Tom Brady great. He has that competitive fire and heart in this game of football. Something that Peyton Manning lacks.

Members online

Latest posts