1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

A new Dime Defense: NASCAR

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TJV, Oct 23, 2014.

1. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    One of the most interesting developments of the Panthers game was the new dime D Capers unveiled.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I'm excited to see if this continues to work in the future... I would personally save it for big games and playoffs only so there's less game tape floating around when it's time to go on the road to the Super Bowl.

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,802
    Advertising and corporate logos are bad enough as it is in football.
    I hope this doesn't mean that we will see small patches of ads all over on the defensive uniforms as we see on the race cars.
    Somehow the G would end up being for Gatorade.

4. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,922
    The Packers have 4 legit pass rushing options at OLB. It's a great idea to get them all on the field together sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    I just feel like I went to bed and the Packers had few pass rushers and a very suspect secondary...and woke up and it's the opposite. It really is amazing how different we feel about this team after just a few weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +845
    The difference is our defense isn't totally decimated with injuries at every level like the past 3 seasons.