A.J. Dillon tests positive for COVID-19 [OP from 11/2020]

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Sorry man I don’t read most of your crap. I just don’t have time for idiocy (or poor math). FREE AUSTRALIA!!

Says the guy who has been responding to every single one of my posts in this thread and who started this whole discussion by replying to a really old post in a thread that had essentially died.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be a Dillon vs. Mont rush-a-thon this Sunday.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you are seriously saying that less than half of the people vaccinated did not do it by their own choice? Where did you get those numbers from? Asking for a friend.

I believe I said 50% of the people who got vaccinated did so to keep their job etc. So that wouldnt be more than half that would be exactly half. Idk I might be high on that estimate it could just be the people I work and interact with

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
It's going to be a Dillon vs. Mont rush-a-thon this Sunday.
Montgomery hasn't practice this week due to multiple injuries. He is pretty beat up right now. Jones is also off the injury list, so if Montgomery is actually a go, it will be more like Jones/Dillion vs Mont. I like the Packers chances. GB7 Chi 6 (three safeties).

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Montgomery hasn't practice this week due to multiple injuries. He is pretty beat up right now. Jones is also off the injury list, so if Montgomery is actually a go, it will be more like Jones/Dillion vs Mont. I like the Packers chances. GB7 Chi 6 (three safeties).
That stinks, man. I like Mont but if that is the case Pack's D have nothing to worry about...I mean they had nothing to worry about if Mont did play. LOL@score

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe I said 50% of the people who got vaccinated did so to keep their job etc. So that wouldnt be more than half that would be exactly half. Idk I might be high on that estimate it could just be the people I work and interact with
You posted at least 50%. Of the people I work and interact with no more than 10% got vaccinated just to keep their jobs.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So….it’s a personal estimate …. based on… your own personal experience….

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Correct...and then theres the fact that only 59% of adults in WI are vaccinated...pretty close to 50/50

Throwing stats out that aren't true and then rounding down 9% on those false stats? Not really good math or fact checking on your part. This has been a major part of the problem with Covid, people throwing out false information.

Currently in WI. the following are the Vaccine rates by age group and these are fully vaccinated:

12-17 years old: 48%

18-64: 65.3%

65+: 99.2%

Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now check Mayo's stats against our DHS stats and then against the CDC tracker and World tracker

Our large group here of healthcare had 40-50% depending on physical facility before mandates. You won't find a link to that though. I probably made up

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throwing stats out that aren't true and then rounding down 9% on those false stats? Not really good math or fact checking on your part. This has been a major part of the problem with Covid, people throwing out false information.

Currently in WI. the following are the Vaccine rates by age group and these are fully vaccinated:

12-17 years old: 48%

18-64: 65.3%

65+: 99.2%

Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

Ok dude i never once stated that was a stat or a fact i stated it was my opinion...

The facts I stated are that 59% of adults in Wisconsin are fully vaccinated...i got that off a website similar to the one you cited. And yes i rounded to 59% because its actually 59.7 or 59.2 I cant remember and I really dont care to look it up again

I never rounded down 9% haha I said that 59 to 41 was pretty close to 50/50...which once again is an opioion depending on your definition of pretty close.

Further we were talking about only that 59% that is fully vaccinated and it is my opinion that 50% of those people got vaccinated to either keep their job, be able to travel internationally, or something else like be able to see their children or parents

So im not really sure where youre coming from with your comments but i do agree that much of the problem with covid has been due to misinformation

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Ok dude i never once stated that was a stat or a fact i stated it was my opinion...
Irregardless of where you got your numbers, If your opinion is that stats of 59-41 are basically 50/50, then I am not really going to trust your opinion to be very correct, nor let you declare the winner of an election or horse race.

At least we agree that much of the problem is disinformation.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Irregardless of where you got your numbers, If your opinion is that stats of 59-41 are basically 50/50, then I am not really going to trust your opinion to be very correct, nor let you declare the winner of an election or horse race.

I’m less concerned about the way he liberally rounded the actual stats…. and more concerned about him making them up when he arbitrarily decided to opine that 50% of those vaccinated only did it because they were forced. I can have any opinion I want I suppose …. but if I make one up with no evidence, I would expect to be challenged.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now check Mayo's stats against our DHS stats and then against the CDC tracker and World tracker

Our large group here of healthcare had 40-50% depending on physical facility before mandates. You won't find a link to that though. I probably made up
So the Mayo's site has a fully vaccinated rate of 60.something and the DHS has a fully vaccinate rate of 56.something. Also, another thing to mention that on the DHS site the rate for those partial vaccinated is at 59.something. Thequick12's assertion about his findings were closely correct considering so many sources has different percentages, just wanted to point that out to see if i'm correct?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A difference of 9 points is pretty close to me...to you I guess its not. Our opinions differ there

But we werent declaring the winner of an election or a horse race we were giving our opinions

If I could get a 59 to the employer, 41 to the employees split of total revenue and my job id be super stoked...

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
A difference of 9 points is pretty close to me...to you I guess its not. Our opinions differ there
Actually, the difference between 59 and 41 is 18.

The problem with what you are saying.....it isn't an opinion, yet you keep saying it is your opinion. It is a fact that 59 is not the same as 41. You saying that "in your opinion", its close enough not to matter is comical and defies the concept of basic math.

Not to mention that you aren't even using correct numbers when forming your "opinion" about Covid numbers.
If I could get a 59 to the employer, 41 to the employees split of total revenue and my job id be super stoked...
So in your opinion.....that is a 50/50 split of revenues?

Last edited:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score

The problem with what you are saying.....it isn't an opinion, yet you keep saying it is your opinion. It is a fact that 59 is not the same as 41. You saying that "in your opinion", its close enough not to matter is comical and defies the concept of basic math.

Not to mention that you aren't even using correct numbers when forming your "opinion" about Covid umbers.

Bet he wouldn't feel that way if he were paying 41% taxes, but was then informed his rate went up to 59%. ;)

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not to mention that you aren't even using correct numbers when forming your "opinion" about Covid numbers.

Show me where i said it was the same? I said it was "pretty close"

And yes thats one way to look at it as 18 but thats misleading because in reality its only 9...if youre playing a game where you take a point from the other team when you "score"...you only have to "score" 9 times in a row to even the score

The tax thing is not at all the same thing obviously because thats fir sure a difference of 18. Because thats a game where score is kept like the nba. If one team is up 59-41 yes thats a difference of 18 points but thats not how percentage points work

What are the correct covid numbers? Id like to know them and then compare them to the site i used...

And no thats not a 50/50 revenue split but in my opinion its pretty close and leaving opinion out of it...its a lot closer than what we currently get, obviously

Last edited:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Show me where i said it was the same? I said it was "pretty close"

And yes thats one way to look at it as 18 but thats misleading because in reality its only 9...if youre playing a game where you take a point from the other team when you "score"...you only have to "score" 9 times in a row to even the score

What are the correct covid numbers? Id like to know them and then compare them to the site i used...

And no thats not a 50/50 revenue split but in my opinion its pretty close and leaving opinion out of it...its a lot closer than what we currently get, obviously
That is a terrible analogy. These are percentages… Therefore if the numbers are to be believed …. For every 100 people 59 people are in one camp. 41 are in another. The group with 59 people have 18 more people than the other group.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Odd, I thought this was a site to discuss Packers football.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That is a terrible analogy. These are percentages… Therefore if the numbers are to be believed …. For every 100 people 59 people are in one camp. 41 are in another. The group with 59 people have 18 more people than the other group.
You beat me to it, but had to comment on this statement further.

How is 18 misleading? I called you out on using incorrect numbers to begin with and then on top of that you want to say that 59 and 41 are close enough to call 50/50. If it was 50/50, you would basically be saying they are the same or no difference between them right? Yet there are 18 percentage points separating the two groups. Or in the case of vaccines about 70,000,000 people difference. Hate to inform you, but this isn't a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts