4th Quarter O Choked...

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Helluva job by J'aire with 2 C-L-U-T-C-H interceptions...but the O produced NOTHING

....that's why we lost the game...stop with all the calls and finger pointing...the O just went "flat" after those picks

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The D with no help from King did their best to give us back the game but offense pissed it away, and that decision by MLF to kick a FG probably only makes sense to him and a few out there

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR may be done in GB now i don't see how you rebound from this, especially with all the upcoming FAs

Basically same legacy/story as Brett, but way less interceptions LOL

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AR may be done in GB now i don't see how you rebound from this, especially with all the upcoming FAs

I wouldn't go that far... Rodgers is still the best QB we got by a long shot.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely horrible coaching. Lafleur can call plays but his game management is really bad. He would make a good o coordinator but can't beat good teams. What the bell happened in the last 2 minutes of the half.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Belichek isn’t whispering in Rodgers ear, how ironic if Rodgers goes to New England and wins a SB there

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This is a tough loss, but he's going to be back next year. The team is in a good situation overall. Nothing in guaranteed in the future, but we should be competitive again next year.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Brady wins 2 SBs with the Bucs in the next 3 years.... Jesus....

You all realize this Bucs team had/has a LOT of injuries too right? They weren't even close to playing at "full strength"

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The McCarthy style game coaching is really old I could really live with a risky go for it play and a hit or miss but, cautious coaching hasn’t got us back to the SB only a front seat in the living room watching that Brady guy again which in my book sucks

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be honest... if that Lazard "drop" is rightfully called a holding penalty that might have jump started the offense off that 2nd INT. All this O has needed all year is one instance to stop spinning their wheels and that was it. Should have been called

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't believe how bad the coaching stunk. Lafleur made MM look sharp. Don't expect any accountability.

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be honest... if that Lazard "drop" is rightfully called a holding penalty that might have jump started the offense off that 2nd INT. All this O has needed all year is one instance to stop spinning their wheels and that was it. Should have been called

If yu're alluding to the 3rd down pass that was squeezed in and "dropped"... I mean I don't get it, there was 1st and 2nd down so now Lazard has to make a tough catch on 3rd down to move the chains

Granted, it was a perfect throw by AR into tight coverage

I just feel if you get 10+ yards on 1st and 2nd down then you don't have to rely on a difficult catch like that

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this was a bad game for the Packers in all 3 phases. lots of F-ups by many players and coaches! BUT...it DID ultimately come down to those last 4 plays in front of the tampa goal line...the last two really. rodgers should have run it...and lefleur should have gone for it.
the officials can't be ignored either. to suddenly inject themselves into the game on a critical defensive series to save tampa was ridiculous. there were 25+ obvious penalty calls during the game that were ignored.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two of the biggest disappointments were the O-line and our red zone play, both uncharacteristically bad today.

I would have liked to see Dillon get more carries against TB’s defense, and used in the red zone.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two of the biggest disappointments were the O-line and our red zone play, both uncharacteristically bad today.

I would have liked to see Dillon get more carries against TB’s defense, and used in the red zone.

THIS... Dillon and Adams may be the faces of this offense next year regardless of who is at QB.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and goal twice, 6 points. Make ONE of those (and have EQB catch the 2pt conversion OR have Crosby kick it), it’s a whole new ballgame. End of the day tho, they played better. The refs called it loose all game both ways, but you can’t pull a guys shirt tail to the breaking point and think it’s not going to draw a flag.... that’s going to be called EVERY single time

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King has to go I dont understand why he did that little shirt pull it is almost automatic flag and its not even enough to slow the guy down. Brady threw a horrible ball to make it even worse.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The D with no help from King did their best to give us back the game but offense pissed it away, and that decision by MLF to kick a FG probably only makes sense to him and a few out there

The FG put us in position for a game winning drive. If not for a ******* official listening to the receiver and throwing a flag when the ball was uncatchable, we would have been in great position to do just that.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King has to go I dont understand why he did that little shirt pull it is almost automatic flag and its not even enough to slow the guy down. Brady threw a horrible ball to make it even worse.

Both teams had been allowed to do it all game long. Worse, it shouldn't have been thrown anyway because the ball was uncatchable. It was badly overthrown. Idiot back judge decided it was on him to decide who wins the game. And that's probably in accordance with the NFL's wishes.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As mentioned in another thread I highly doubt Rodgers would have been able to score on that play.
He might not have scored but the ball would def be on the 3 yard line at the least, making going for it on 4th down easier

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Helluva job by J'aire with 2 C-L-U-T-C-H interceptions...but the O produced NOTHING

....that's why we lost the game...stop with all the calls and finger pointing...the O just went "flat" after those picks

Adrian's interception was much more impressive than Jaire's IMO, all clutch, but Jaire's were much easier.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That goal line catch by Alexander, as he was falling down, was anything but easy.

The Packers defense looked out of sorts to start the game. Sullivan and King were picked on for good reason. They sucked yesterday. The defense should have had more INTs, as Brady was lofting moon balls into the air all game. Why we only picked off three is beyond my comprehension. However, as a whole the defense did a pretty good job against a tough opponent. They faced a lot of short fields. Their worst problem, of course, was giving up critical third downs.

The offense struggled against a top defense. Instead of playing above its ability, the offensive line played like they had two journeymen tackles. They struggled in pass pro and struggled to open running lanes up the middle. Rodgers forced throws into tight spots and WRs did not get open enough against a beatable secondary. The offense's worst problem was not capitalizing on three TB turnovers.

There is enough blame to go around, but the reality is that Tampa played better in all three phases and therefore won the game.

Members online

Latest posts