4th Quarter O Choked...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, yet you take offense when somebody points out the Packers front office is to blame for it.
They built it by sucking for a while, then Got Brady.

I have no idea what you're talking about with taking offense. With people that tend to forget their is a salary cap or any of the other 4000 variable surrounding any decision they may or may not make, i might lose my patience but I don't take offense.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as usual, Brady has the better team around him. Look, he's good, but come on. He faced nothing like Rodgers did other than maybe a handful of plays and he looked like **** in them.
Brady played well in the first half. He was clutch on third downs and that TD at the end of the half which reminded me a lot of Rodgers, although our defense blundered into it.

If you look at the stats, you can easily make the case Rodgers outplayed Brady. Yet the story everyone comes away with is Brady is the greatest ever. It's somewhat infuriating, because Brady seems to have more good fortune than anyone, he always has a defense on his side (which Rodgers almost never does). And when NE started to dry up on him, he went to Tampa. I don't want to underestimate what Brady has done though, because whatever happens, he keeps winning. In the end, it's the results that matter.

JimWB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady played well in the first half. He was clutch on third downs and that TD at the end of the half which reminded me a lot of Rodgers, although our defense blundered into it.

If you look at the stats, you can easily make the case Rodgers outplayed Brady. Yet the story everyone comes away with is Brady is the greatest ever. It's somewhat infuriating, because Brady seems to have more good fortune than anyone, he always has a defense on his side (which Rodgers almost never does). And when NE started to dry up on him, he went to Tampa. I don't want to underestimate what Brady has done though, because whatever happens, he keeps winning. In the end, it's the results that matter.

JimWB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The GOAT discussion is great in the off season, over beers or in the fish house. However, the greatest this season, and possibly the foreseeable future, is Patrick Mahomes. Tom Brady is a winner like no other, but this young KC quarterback is something else!

Members online

Latest posts