2024 Draft Prospect Discussions

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some OL Prospects

Jordan Morgan OT Arizona - I've brought him up before, but I've firmly locked him in as a first round prospect. I don't expect we would nab him top15 but if we did a trade back scenario this is a name to for sure know. IF he somehow fell into the second where we will have two - I'd be ecstatic with the guy we are getting on Day2. With Tom clearly being I guess who the team is planning to be the RT of the future (seeing as how we aren't putting him on left side) I really don't envision us going RT and there are some VERY GOOD ones this draft. Morgan has stacked good years after good years, has all the traits you want, needs a little more edge on the run game, but he will come in to GB IMO better pass blocker than Yosh or Walker has given us this year.

Troy Fautanu OT Washington - Second Rounder....I like a ton of what I see out of Fautanu. At 6'4' 317lbs this cat is the size for sure. His feetwork and form has progressed every single year since 2020 there in Washington and while he might be pointed at as having a weak run blocking year this season, he has consistently produced and produced well and I envision he could be a Day 1 starter for a team on the left side likely if drafted. Look for his name on Day2, but not shocked if he is a late day1. He rarely misses any games, and this year has never had a game rated lower than 70.0 in pass blocking via PFF for whatever value you place that at. He's broken 80.0 7 times out of 12.

Javon Foster OT Missouri - Fellas this is a unique one for me. I am delving deeper into his film that I can find, but what we have is a 6'5' 319 pounder that has three straight seasons as Missouri's starting LT, in 2020 he saw RT games 4 times and 2 at LT....2019 his first year he did get in twice at LT (23 snaps). This dude stacking his third consecutive season with a PFF overall offensive grade of a lineman of over 80.0 and is having his best run blocking graded year. What I love about him is the fact he's done this over the last three years playing teams like LSU, KY, S Car, Georgia, Tenn, Florida...and other SEC teams. This year he's given up one credited sack and only 11 pressures according to PFF. It is said he had 34 inch arms coming into Mizz so that box is checked as well. I had a 6th round grade on him last year, I'm easily saying 5th at this point and want to watch more. Circle this dude as a Day3 target absolutely though if he is still there.

Nick Rosi OT Toledo - This cat is appearing to wash out similar to Foster above...but I envision a move inside a real possibility, and he has experience at RG, as well as RT but is playing very strong LT this year for Toledo as well. Clearly more of a pass protector over the years, he is however a technique run blocker who will be in position but I worry if he has that sand in his pants or functional strength quite yet. That can come though at the pro level. His strong showings at RG and RT tackle last year has my eye as a swing time OL guy as I think fits the bill perfectly for an OL room I think is going to get shook up hard this next off season. 6th round grade tentatively is where I'm at on Rosi.

Patrick Paul OT Houston - Measurables that JUMP off a page 6'7' 315 lbs and LONG arms reportedly confirmed and his wingspan will break 85 inches....there is nothing more you want physically out of the frame of your hopeful LT. Pass blocking this dude is just a wall....zero sacks allowed this year and only 7 pressures this deep into the season is nuts. Matter of fact he only gave up one sack last year and three the year prior. Growth and stacking years with that frame leaves Paul as a guy I truly think could break into a day1 pick....isolated rep studies, his interview and such are the big things. I see zero hesitation picking him Day2 early as he is presently #47 on my big board of players...another name to know early and be pumped with what we may be adding should Gute write his name down.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more quick -

Graham Barton OT Duke - I have him as the same level LT as Morgan. Love all he is, I worry as I hear differing opinions on arm length so will wait for confirmation. If his length checks out and he doesn't prove to be a sub 8.00 RAS type guy - he is a 1st round talent that may be had first half of Day2.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So....no detail reports as of now, BUT some guys I think will be Day1 or early Day2 guys that I think Green Bay may like or want:

Joe Alt OT Notre Dame 6'8' 315lbs
Not gonna lie, some may find it odd to see a tackle as a potential Day1 type here, given Tom / Jenkins and Walker all getting praise this year...and who knows yet if Yosh returns or not for 2024. HOWEVER, live with me in a world where Yosh walks to a team that pays him to start for sure at RT or LT....Bakh is finally released and Tom at some point in 2023 shows signs of being an excellent to all pro level Center or RT. Why mess with that? Leave Jenkins where he is, Runyan likely proves he is more than capable and Tom is either your Center or RT of the future.....enter Joe Alt. This young man is a STUD. I expect he tests VERY well given that some of his most impressive traits are lateral quickness and athleticism (past Tight End and basketball stud)...the only thing I see he needs work on his hand technique, and with that the issue of letting guys get into his chest sometimes will go away...his arm length appears to be more than enough and something we all know is an indicator of top level success. I envision Alt can come in and serve as a team's LT in his rookie year personally and is why he is on this VERY early list.

Brock Bowers TE Georgia 6'4' 230lbs
Look, this is protective in part...other part is I JUST FREAKING LOVE THIS PROSPECT. Bowers to me would be the absolute incredible compliment to Musgrave IF Kraft doesn't appear to illustrate clicking in the future. Bowers is a stud, and one of the most productive and beastly TEs in a while.

Sedrick Van-Pran iOL Georgia 6'4' 310lbs
I'm not one to want to use Day1 capital on an iOL but Day2 let's go when they're special. Sedrick is a STUD, and last two years played center for one of the best teams in the nation. If Myers days are done after this year, and Tom is not going to be center in 2024 - getting us a first year starter at Center IMO is a must acquire for Gute either through the draft or FA....and you can do far far worse than Van-Pran if you look to the draft.

Rome Odunze WR Washington 6'3' 215lbs
For his size, his mixture of speed and footwork made me want us to grab him last year.....he didn't declare. This year he for sure will I'd think and he is absolutely a guy that early in Day 2 if he has made it there I don't care how good Watson / Doubs and Reed illustrate YOU GET THIS DUDE. Just big play maker for the Huskies and started the year off with 7 receptions / 132 yards and a TD....after last year putting up 1,145 yards and 7 TDs on 75 receptions.

Max Melton CB Rutgers 6'0' 190lbs
Melton, yes he is the brother of Bo, is for me that guy I feel many are overlooking and yet is a very solid all around CB that I see transitioning to the next level very well. His hips, long speed and short range quickness jump off the film - his tape against Ohio State was something I've not seen much of. A gleaming Day 2 CB prospect that depending on Stokes health, Rasul future and/or if Valentine is the real deal may be a sneaky need this team could be facing. Over the last two seasons this young man put together 58 tackles / 5 INTs / 15 PDs / 2 FRs and even one TD. Started this year off against Northwestern with a pick and a PD already... Look out for Melton, if his testing goes well and he produces as I predict he will - he will get some Day 1 consideration by some scouts I bet.

DJ James CB Auburn 6'1' 170lbs
If asked who is that 3rd round type CB that might shock people, absolutely shock people in three years with what they have....my response is a 'bean stalk' built CB out of Auburn - DJ James is the name. Yes strength is an issue and you do not want him going against big massive WR types or split out big TEs....well maybe. Don't let the size of the dog, tell you the fight or ability in the dog. If he was a bit better built and actually had more ball production I strongly think James could be in the discussion as a Top 3 or 4 CB if he continues to deliver at Auburn. Keep an eye on James....could end up being that 60-100 pick that shines massively for a team.
I'd be fine with the Packers taking Alt or any sure-fire OT in the first half of round 1. I know, no one is "sure-fire" but the OL guys tend to play to projection. There are enough promising wide receivers on the team now, and if Musgrave can settle down and keep his legs under him, he's gonna be a productive TE.

C is another priority. They'll have two picks in round 2 and can address S and C there. Aside from what they might do in FA, those are solid positions of need, and hopefully close to BPA, for the Packers.

The RB room needs to be rebuilt. I don't know what the depth is like, but a RB in the dreaded round 3 would be a good idea.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need Safety help, another starter quality ILB, safety, and O-Line. Would prefer O-Lne and safety be addressed in the 1st 2 rounds.
Agreed on OL and S. Take a T or S in round 1 and add a C in there. They have 3 picks in rounds 1 and 2.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed on OL and S. Take a T or S in round 1 and add a C in there. They have 3 picks in rounds 1 and 2.

So the only Center I feel is worthy of a Day2 pick (none are worthy IMO for Day1) is Sedrick Van Pran.

I expect Day3 we see an experienced Center come here though personally unless Gute's already swung twice in Days 1 and 2 and sees that as too much and sees Tom as the back up.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, and with good reason, tackle is the central focus typically when discussing offensive line prospects. BUT, Runyan seems to be losing grip to Rhyan some for RG...and Rhyan hasn't been lighting the world unfire either.

iOL is also a position I strongly suspect we could see GB draft for the first time in a while...typically GB, and many teams, target shorter armed Tackles to switch or slide into guard BUT there are some highly gifted iOL guys in every draft that are guards plain and simple. Here are a few of my favorites:

OG1a
Christian Haynes Uconn 6'2' 312lbs
- I rarely, admitting a prospect flaw of mine, RARELY study guards a ton. I also fall into the draft tackles and move them...it has worked for us (GB) historically well. BUT Haynes to me is the epitome of a priority guard prospect...his size is a little shorter than many, but he is one of the most technical and clinical blockers in both the run and pass game there is arguably. His play strength exploded in 2022 and with it came his ability to grade at times when he gets out in space. He's been Uconn's RG locked down for years - which is the one guard spot I see up for grabs in GB. IF Green Bay doesn't see Rhyan as the guy they want starting at RG in 2024 (and Runyan is released) I'll go on record saying Haynes is 100% worthy of a second round pick despite many folks probably you'll see think 3rd. Haynes is one of maybe only two true guards I see as locks for starting in the NFL and our OL would upgrade instantly with him here IMO.

OG1b
Zak Zinter Michigan 6'6' 322lbs
- So I actually like Michigan's center (Nugent) as well, but this is about guards and Zinter is my other true guard I absolutely would bet the house will be a plug and play type OG in the NFL without hesitation. His agility at 6'6' mixed with his strength for run blocking is a mixture made heaven by God himself that OL coaches dream of. In short...Zinter or Haynes walk in and even Jenkins might be nervous about being moved....

OG3
Cooper Beebe Kansas State 6'4' 335lbs
- This is the guy many will say is their Guard#1 but I like Haynes and Zinter more....albeit not by much. Cooper is built longer but plays quite similar. He has a little more versatility with at times seeing KState push him out to RT or LT over the years when need arose - LT all of 2021 for him and this year he's seen over 100 snaps at RT but his home has been mainly LG last two years. He's shown ability to work both sides, so while the concern over him going to RG (the guard spot most open in GB obviously) isn't as big of a concern with say Donovan Jackson Ohio State...it is still something more film study and tape on him would be needed. He is a NFL day 1 starting iOL though....which isn't as common as many think....

OG4
Donovan Jackson Ohio State
- He's my Guard3 but I don't personally see the value for us as he has NEVER played right side in YEARS if ever. Could he switch for sure possible...but we've seen in the league numerous times guys struggle with transition and it taking a year or so to fully get there....if I want a guard and the top two IMO are gone I'd go Jackson because he is that good.

FTR Troy Fautanu OT from Washington is built like a guard and is the perfect tackle to guard prospect...but this post is about PURE guards...

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously, and with good reason, tackle is the central focus typically when discussing offensive line prospects. BUT, Runyan seems to be losing grip to Rhyan some for RG...and Rhyan hasn't been lighting the world unfire either.

iOL is also a position I strongly suspect we could see GB draft for the first time in a while...typically GB, and many teams, target shorter armed Tackles to switch or slide into guard BUT there are some highly gifted iOL guys in every draft that are guards plain and simple. Here are a few of my favorites:

OG1a
Christian Haynes Uconn 6'2' 312lbs
- I rarely, admitting a prospect flaw of mine, RARELY study guards a ton. I also fall into the draft tackles and move them...it has worked for us (GB) historically well. BUT Haynes to me is the epitome of a priority guard prospect...his size is a little shorter than many, but he is one of the most technical and clinical blockers in both the run and pass game there is arguably. His play strength exploded in 2022 and with it came his ability to grade at times when he gets out in space. He's been Uconn's RG locked down for years - which is the one guard spot I see up for grabs in GB. IF Green Bay doesn't see Rhyan as the guy they want starting at RG in 2024 (and Runyan is released) I'll go on record saying Haynes is 100% worthy of a second round pick despite many folks probably you'll see think 3rd. Haynes is one of maybe only two true guards I see as locks for starting in the NFL and our OL would upgrade instantly with him here IMO.

OG1b
Zak Zinter Michigan 6'6' 322lbs
- So I actually like Michigan's center (Nugent) as well, but this is about guards and Zinter is my other true guard I absolutely would bet the house will be a plug and play type OG in the NFL without hesitation. His agility at 6'6' mixed with his strength for run blocking is a mixture made heaven by God himself that OL coaches dream of. In short...Zinter or Haynes walk in and even Jenkins might be nervous about being moved....

OG3
Cooper Beebe Kansas State 6'4' 335lbs
- This is the guy many will say is their Guard#1 but I like Haynes and Zinter more....albeit not by much. Cooper is built longer but plays quite similar. He has a little more versatility with at times seeing KState push him out to RT or LT over the years when need arose - LT all of 2021 for him and this year he's seen over 100 snaps at RT but his home has been mainly LG last two years. He's shown ability to work both sides, so while the concern over him going to RG (the guard spot most open in GB obviously) isn't as big of a concern with say Donovan Jackson Ohio State...it is still something more film study and tape on him would be needed. He is a NFL day 1 starting iOL though....which isn't as common as many think....

OG4
Donovan Jackson Ohio State
- He's my Guard3 but I don't personally see the value for us as he has NEVER played right side in YEARS if ever. Could he switch for sure possible...but we've seen in the league numerous times guys struggle with transition and it taking a year or so to fully get there....if I want a guard and the top two IMO are gone I'd go Jackson because he is that good.

FTR Troy Fautanu OT from Washington is built like a guard and is the perfect tackle to guard prospect...but this post is about PURE guards...
Thanks for the research. Regardless of round, I hope Gluten makes OL a priority in the draft. IMO the team needs a stud at LT to replace Bakh, and there's never enough depth, and the line has more or less been neglected in the draft for too long. Gluten is pretty good at finding value in each of the first 5 rounds for the OL.

And to your point, taking a true iOL guy, rather than move a short-armed T inside, just makes sense.

Not ignoring S and RB, just saying OL is my #1 priority. Just an opinion.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the research. Regardless of round, I hope Gluten makes OL a priority in the draft. IMO the team needs a stud at LT to replace Bakh, and there's never enough depth, and the line has more or less been neglected in the draft for too long. Gluten is pretty good at finding value in each of the first 5 rounds for the OL.

And to your point, taking a true iOL guy, rather than move a short-armed T inside, just makes sense.

Not ignoring S and RB, just saying OL is my #1 priority. Just an opinion.

I'm not in a different boat, I just probably organize the cargo hold of priorities slightly different. In my perfect draft I leave the second round with I'd hope 2 of our 3 picks (if we don't trade for more or less) come from these positions OL, S (could be a CB to S type ala Cooper DeJean) or Edge.

Bad thing is I STRUGGLE mightedly if we pick top 10 going Safety OR OT that early - personal draft mindset. I truthfully think positionally and roster wise with Smith aging out for sure here soon getting that stand up pure OLB of the future is VERY likely the best course of action in the first round or a trade back a few spots and then justify more in my head a Kamren Kitchens S pick or best LT prospect on the board pick....

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not in a different boat, I just probably organize the cargo hold of priorities slightly different. In my perfect draft I leave the second round with I'd hope 2 of our 3 picks (if we don't trade for more or less) come from these positions OL, S (could be a CB to S type ala Cooper DeJean) or Edge.

Bad thing is I STRUGGLE mightedly if we pick top 10 going Safety OR OT that early - personal draft mindset. I truthfully think positionally and roster wise with Smith aging out for sure here soon getting that stand up pure OLB of the future is VERY likely the best course of action in the first round or a trade back a few spots and then justify more in my head a Kamren Kitchens S pick or best LT prospect on the board pick....
Excellent point. Just my opinion, but a pick in the first ten should be an immediate impact player - QB, Edge, maybe WR but not TE, unless his name is Browers.

And Smith has really been a good investment, but yeah his days are numbered. I hope LVN follows Gary's path, but if there is a stud Edge guy there at #7 or #8 that would be my choice. (FWIW I think LVN was taken too soon at #13 but then I felt the same about Gary at #12.......).

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excellent point. Just my opinion, but a pick in the first ten should be an immediate impact player - QB, Edge, maybe WR but not TE, unless his name is Browers.

And Smith has really been a good investment, but yeah his days are numbered. I hope LVN follows Gary's path, but if there is a stud Edge guy there at #7 or #8 that would be my choice. (FWIW I think LVN was taken too soon at #13 but then I felt the same about Gary at #12.......).

So a few edge guys if he is there on draft day I'd fully support a Top 10 level pick on - Dallas Turner, Laiatu Latu, Jared Verse and possibly Chop Robinson. Those are my clear top4...I really like Bralen Trice too but think he is just outside. Needless to say I do have first round grades on these five though.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So a few edge guys if he is there on draft day I'd fully support a Top 10 level pick on - Dallas Turner, Laiatu Latu, Jared Verse and possibly Chop Robinson. Those are my clear top4...I really like Bralen Trice too but think he is just outside. Needless to say I do have first round grades on these five though.
Thanks again for your research. Gives me something to look into in this season of rebuilding or reforming or whatever the hell it is the Packers are doing.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have essentially chalked up the fact that Drake Maye, Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Laitu Latu, Brock Bowers, Marvin Harrison Jr all should be gone when we end up picking in the 2024 draft.

However, I will go on record now, that should any of these players be there when we pick - I could not avoid putting their names down.

These five to me are the Blue Chip studs of this draft from all angles.

Arguably, I don't believe positionally I agree with roster structure of selecting all these guys BUT these are my blue circled guys this draft that I could not convince myself of a different should any of them be there.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have essentially chalked up the fact that Drake Maye, Olumuyiwa Fashanu, Laitu Latu, Brock Bowers, Marvin Harrison Jr all should be gone when we end up picking in the 2024 draft.

However, I will go on record now, that should any of these players be there when we pick - I could not avoid putting their names down.

These five to me are the Blue Chip studs of this draft from all angles.

Arguably, I don't believe positionally I agree with roster structure of selecting all these guys BUT these are my blue circled guys this draft that I could not convince myself of a different should any of them be there.
Well for once, and with these guys, it would make sense to take the BPA.

Now if it's a QB..... seems likely the first 4 picks could all be QBs - have we seen enough of Love to pass, or take, a QB, especially a guy like Maye? A lot will depend on how the rest of this season plays out.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well for once, and with these guys, it would make sense to take the BPA.

Now if it's a QB..... seems likely the first 4 picks could all be QBs - have we seen enough of Love to pass, or take, a QB, especially a guy like Maye? A lot will depend on how the rest of this season plays out.

I'm going to get some smoke for this, because I do personally like Love and believe he has shown far more than many give him credit, BUT yes. If Maye is there, I - self-identifying Love fan - still cannot blame Gute for writing Maye's name down.

Good thing is I don't expect Maye to make it past the second pick.

Reaction score
I'm going to get some smoke for this, because I do personally like Love and believe he has shown far more than many give him credit, BUT yes. If Maye is there, I - self-identifying Love fan - still cannot blame Gute for writing Maye's name down.

That’s the thing. We know with Aaron Rodgers that on occasion a Bonafide top draft prospect slides some. Rodgers ‘05 slide was possibly the biggest Error across 20 drafting teams throughout history. While not every year is that dramatic, it is a learning lesson not to close ourselves into positional blinders, which is sort of what you alluded to.
Now I’m not suggesting we SHOULD draft at QB but if I’m Gute and he thinks a QB is worthy of a top 1-2 selection and he’s there at say… #8 or #10? Sorry to hurt people’s feelings but I’d take him. There’s lots of options. We all also saw what happened with Favre. He gets drafted in Round 2 and traded a year later for a Day1. It’s a gamble but losing a year didn’t hurt his value one bit.
A #10 overall draft pick is a relatively cheap price to pay IF that Player leads our team for 15 seasons. Actually I still think a #26 overall (Love) is cheap just to get an average to good QB. If we had Maye and he started tearing it up we could trade Love and likely get in the area of a full refund. Then fans would have to similarly attack Maye!! :roflmao:

Had you asked me what Love was worth a year ago? I’d have said a top 50 and many would’ve argued that’s way to high for a variety of reasons but most obvious is loss of cheap contract. If you asked me again today? He’s worth a later Day1 (or equivalent) in trade at this moment in time. I might be low on that I think I’d probably keep Love for a #26 truthfully. We did alright.

Last edited:

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas was too good to pass up. I think I covered a few bases here.

Attachments

• IMG_5405.jpeg
    IMG_5405.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas was too good to pass up. I think I covered a few bases here.

Sedrick is about as close to concensus best center in the draft, while they don’t go in the first, I see no world where he lasts that long.

Just like I struggle to even think Jordan Morgan makes it to our second round picks like many engines have but I absolutely LOVE Morgan and have even last year as I saw him as a second round guy last year if he declared.

Kamren is arguably the only (Nubin may have something to say) that many see as a first round worthy. I would be jumping to the moon if you get them in the second and Sedrick in the third so much I’d think other GMs were drunk.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Could we in that case flip Love for a late teens 1st or some other combination to get a mid teens value?

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could we in that case flip Love for a late teens 1st or some other combination to get a mid teens value?

I highly doubt you’re getting a first for Love. Second at most, but us moving on would likely push it lower.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Interesting that you like Love. I'm undecided on him. He is getting better though and that's a good thing. And yeah, Maye will be gone by pick 2, maybe pick 1. If they do get a top 10 pick, probably 6 to 10, Edge would be the way to go.

Unless Love somehow starts going backwards, he'll still be the guy in 2024, and maybe that's all he needs. No need to waste a pick on a QB, especially given Clifford's preseason play and other needs.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting that you like Love. I'm undecided on him. He is getting better though and that's a good thing. And yeah, Maye will be gone by pick 2, maybe pick 1. If they do get a top 10 pick, probably 6 to 10, Edge would be the way to go.

Unless Love somehow starts going backwards, he'll still be the guy in 2024, and maybe that's all he needs. No need to waste a pick on a QB, especially given Clifford's preseason play and other needs.

If someone told me to bet on what position we draft in first I would have to pick edge and then DB is close behind.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If someone told me to bet on what position we draft in first I would have to pick edge and then DB is close behind.
Agreed. Let's just say they pick 6 through 10, very possible. I'd take the BPA between Edge and DB. Really hate to go back to drafting corners again, but that group needs some solid help along with less talk and more play from JA. It seems like Stokes may be done, Douglas is gone - so yeah, DB makes sense.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. Let's just say they pick 6 through 10, very possible. I'd take the BPA between Edge and DB. Really hate to go back to drafting corners again, but that group needs some solid help along with less talk and more play from JA. It seems like Stokes may be done, Douglas is gone - so yeah, DB makes sense.

Stokes ain’t done, just for the year. Problem is how many significant injuries can a man overcome and be okay…I worry the hill to climb is significant

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the only Center I feel is worthy of a Day2 pick (none are worthy IMO for Day1) is Sedrick Van Pran.

I expect Day3 we see an experienced Center come here though personally unless Gute's already swung twice in Days 1 and 2 and sees that as too much and sees Tom as the back up.
Somebody will reach for Van Pran by the end of night one just based on football IQ alone