2019 Schedule thread

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm going to predict Chiefs will be Week 10. Pretty sure the other remaining slots on the Packers roster are times in which games have been leaked for the Chiefs.

Would be highly surprised if it wasn't SNF or MNF.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm going to predict Chiefs will be Week 10. Pretty sure the other remaining slots on the Packers roster are times in which games have been leaked for the Chiefs.

Would be highly surprised if it wasn't SNF or MNF.

or week 8

I was guessing on the bye week :D I removed it.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Updated if sources are correct:

• Week 1: 9/5: @ Bears (Thursday night)
  • Week 2: 9/15: Vikings
  • Week 3: 9/22: Broncos
  • Week 4: Eagles
  • Week 5: @ Dallas (3:25)
  • Week 6: Lions (MNF)
  • Week 7: Raiders
  • Week 8:
  • Week 9: 11/3: Panthers
  • Week 10: @
  • Week 11: @
  • Week 12: @
  • Week 13: @ Giants
  • Week 14: Washington
  • Week 15: Bears
  • Week 16: @
  • Week 17: @ Lions
Still unknown:

Bye week
@ Vikings
@Chiefs
@Chargers
@49ers
There's no way we're playing four road games in a row. I'm guessing our bye week is either week 10 or 11. I also don't like the idea of having a front loaded home schedule.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
There's no way we're playing four road games in a row. I'm guessing our bye week is either week 10 or 11. I also don't like the idea of having a front loaded home schedule.

I am guessing you are correct on the bye week. Although you really never know when having the bye is "the best", I do prefer it being later than soon, so that would be a good slot.

But yeah, if this schedule turns out to be true....no matter where those last 5 games fall, having 6 out of the last 8 on the road sucks.

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm honestly a fan of the front loaded home games.

Get the mojo going early, and then hopefully we're cooking with gas by the time the road games come for some nice challenges.

I never put too much stock into schedules. Just go out and win.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm honestly a fan of the front loaded home games.

Get the mojo going early, and then hopefully we're cooking with gas by the time the road games come for some nice challenges.

I never put too much stock into schedules. Just go out and win.

Someone will probably prove me wrong with stats (Captain), but I would think the Packers have more of an advantage playing at home in the cold games (Nov./Dec) than playing those games early at home. Packer season ticket holders will love this schedule.

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Change to the schedule. Carolina is coming for week 10, not week 9.

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Week 1: @ Bears (TNF)
  • Week 2: Vikings
  • Week 3: Broncos
  • Week 4: Eagles (TNF)
  • Week 5: @ Cowboys
  • Week 6: Lions (MNF)
  • Week 7: Raiders
  • Week 8: @Chiefs (SNF)
  • Week 9: @ Chargers
  • Week 10: Panthers
  • Week 11: BYE
  • Week 12: @ 49ers
  • Week 13: @ Giants
  • Week 14: Washington
  • Week 15: Bears
  • Week 16: @ Vikings (MNF)
  • Week 17: @ Lions

Last edited:
OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little bad luck with going to San Fran and then to NY in back to back weeks, but I like it.

Reaction score
I hate the idea of playing the Vikes in Minnesota at the end of the year. Also I expect a 3 game losing streak going into the bye week.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thinked it's whacked. Five out of six at home in the first half of the season?6 out of the last 9 on the road?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I thinked it's whacked. Five out of six at home in the first half of the season?6 out of the last 9 on the road?
Actually, if its correct, 5 out of 7 at home to start the season.

But I agree with you, pretty whacked at first glance to only have 2 home games in the last 7 weeks of the season.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Five out of six after the opener. That the business of two of your key division games being done in the first two weekends for the second year in a row I don't care for either.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also despise Monday and Thursday night games, and it looks like we have two of each.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I guess we will wait and see tonight, if we nailed the schedule......but good work all...another fun year of hunting Easter Eggs! :tup::tup::tup:

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too many prime-time games. at least we dodged the 3 consecutive road-game bullet. finishing the season with 2 indoor games is good, imo, too...staying away from frigid out-door games, when things may matter most. no early hot-weather games is good too.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this is true, I'm getting sick and tired of our team playing Detroit at the end of the season. Detroit I don't dislike them, but they annoy me in comparison to the other NFCN teams. They're like that little brother that keeps pestering the older brother to a fight and every now and then they'll get lucky and get a good shot in and then act like they're bad. It's like when they play us they'll play extremely tough, but when they play the other division foes, it's like they forget how to play football. Very annoying.

Last edited:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this schedule is official. It's probably the easiest, travel wise we've had in a very long time Also opening 3 of 5 at home is nice I don't see any crazy weird stretches like we've had before. The bye week is In a good spot, not super early. The TNF game is early enough where bodies should still be relatively healthy. I like this schedule

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking at Chicago's schedule and honestly we may be in a battle with them for supremacy due to how their schedule is. One of the important keys imo to making the playoffs is to win games early in the season, and the rest it's a grind. Obvious I'm sure, but I'm not liking how their schedule.

I can easily see them going 11-5 or 9-7

Here's their schedule.

Week 1 - vs. Packers (NFL opener)
Week 2 - @Broncos
Week 3 - @Redskins
Week 4 - vs. Vikings
Week 5 - @ Oakland (in London)
Week 6 - BYE
Week 7 - vs. Saints
Week 8 - vs. Chargers
Week 9 - @Eagles
Week 10 - vs. Lions
Week 11 - @Rams (Sunday night)
Week 12 - vs. NY Giants
Week 13 - @ Detroit (Thanksgiving)
Week 14 - vs. Cowboys (Thursday)
Week 15 - @packers
Week 16 - vs. Kansas City (Sunday night)
Week 17 - @Vikings

Members online

Latest posts