2019 Position Games

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random question here.

Next season we play the NFC East and the AFC West. That means our “position” games are against the NFC South and the NFC West. Does anyone know which position game would be home and which would be away? Is that unknown at this point?

OP
OP
broguy

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to this chart, our NFC South game is home and West on the Road. Who those 2 opponents will be, won't be determined until the 2018 season is done, when I believe we are matched up with the team that finished in the same place of their division as we did in ours.

https://fbschedules.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/

Right. That’s exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers will play at Dallas next season. This is from the official NFL guide and record book:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Packers will play at Dallas next season. This is from the official NFL guide and record book:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
So the Packers and Vikings always have the same home and away teams except for the positional games? And Detroit and Chicago have the exact opposite? Never realized that.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tend to think the Dallas game will be at Dallas per the above list. PFR's list shows 8 home games (excluding the last 2 TBD) which IF PFR is to be believed would make the last 2 games both Away. If Pokerbrat2000 is correct that the NFC South game is Home, then the Dallas game is probably AT Dallas.

Members online

Latest posts