2018 draft pick.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I'm not against a receiver but I prefer Christian Kirk i think he's a faster Greg Jennings a perfect fit for McCarthy s offense. He can take a go route a slant or a wr screen to the end zone from anywhere on the field. Courtland sutton looks pretty good too I just don't think he's as good after the catch and I'd be a little worried about his speed you can see Kirk is fast and he's playing sec competition, sutton doesn't look fast and his playing much lesser competition
I do like what Kirk adds to the punt return game. Signing a guy like him to act as a duel threat would be very nice.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he's pretty ridiculous as a punt returner 6 touchdowns on 37 career returns

Chris H

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the packers should get a pass rusher with their first Key, Smith,Ferrell, or they should draft a Joshua Johnson, Denzel ward

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harold Landry and Marcus Davenport will be Edge options at 14 as well.

I like Landry a lot.

Reaction score
I know taking a defensive player in this draft is likely ideal, considering the QB feeding frenzy that may develop with a heavy portion of the top 13 in a position to take a QB early. That could leave the packers with a top 2-5 defensive player in the draft. With that said, call me crazy. But I really like The WR out of SMU Courtland Sutton. Then look for pass rusher in the 2nd. CB in the third (or vice versa depending on who is out there). Then Troy Fumagalli in the 4th. Thoughts? Am I crazy?
Not crazy at all. The more I have watched of Sutton he looks like he will grow into a fine WR and he possesses a great combination of strength, speed and he attacks the ball. I also think #12 would make him look better than he is initially and that would compensate for some of that normal WR learning and put him early into the adjustment curve. I'm ok with a dominant pass rusher or WR 1st pick. Both are going to be big needs over the next couple of years

Members online

Latest posts