2018 draft pick.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we are at #13ish... Which is a nice change of pace. Now, I won't have to stay up until midnight on a worknight to see Ted trade away our pick for a handful of day 2s and 3s!

He must be salivating at what he can package together with a high pick in the teens!

Yay more of the same.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure he has all of his scouts combing through all the basketball courts across the country looking for the next big thing at cornerback.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I think he's due for a good pick! Nobody can be this bad on purpose:

4 of those picks are good players, Clark bordering on excellent. One was an injury bust, the other was just a bust. Considering they were all in the back portion of the first round, I'm not sure why you think that's so bad.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 of those picks are good players, Clark bordering on excellent. One was an injury bust, the other was just a bust. Considering they were all in the back portion of the first round, I'm not sure why you think that's so bad.[/QUOTE

I think it's bad because the players are bad. I don't see 4 good players on that list. Sherrod's injury was horrible so you can't blame anybody for that. Datone Jones isn't even on the team anymore. Nick Perry got paid off of 1 good year. Haha had a very bad 2017 after making the Pro Bowl in 2016.

Damarious Randall has been super disappointing. If he's so "good" then why did the Packers draft Kevin King and sign Davon House this year?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 of those picks are good players, Clark bordering on excellent. One was an injury bust, the other was just a bust. Considering they were all in the back portion of the first round, I'm not sure why you think that's so bad.

I like Kenny Clark, but every other name on that list is replacement level. None of those guys are game-changers or franchise cornerstones.

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I think he's due for a good pick! Nobody can be this bad on purpose:
Don't forget hall of famer montravious Adams you had DL but no cut them all for worthless montravious Adams he'll be gone in two years ,let's go pack

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like we are at #13ish... Which is a nice change of pace. Now, I won't have to stay up until midnight on a worknight to see Ted trade away our pick for a handful of day 2s and 3s!

He must be salivating at what he can package together with a high pick in the teens!

Yay more of the same.

Depending on who's available we could probably use some 2s and 3s. Could use some speed at ILB some OLB depth and another receiver.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Because he was terrible during his injury plagued second season. Since about week 4 of this season he has been very very good. Doesnt match the narrative does it?

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clark is a young stud, Randall looks like he could turn into a number 1 corner for us and has played like one for the last several weeks. HHCD could turn into a very good safety in a scheme that isn't as crazy as Dom's. Nick Perry is a push, Datone Jones was just a guy and Sherrod was an injury bust whose career was killed by a freak play.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FULL and OFFICIAL NFL Draft Order for non playoff teams: 1. Browns 2. Giants 3. Colts 4. Browns 5. Brocnos 6. Jets 7. Bucs 8. Bears 9. Raiders 10. 49ers 11. Dolphins 12. Bengals 13. Packers 14. Redskins 15. Cardinals 16. Ravens 17. Chargers 18. Seahawks 19. Lions 20. Cowboys

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers and Redskins are tied for 13/14, they'll have a coin flip to see who gets which.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score

When you throw in secondary picks like Khyri Thornton, Kyler Fackrell, Rollins, Carl Bradford, Jerel Worthless, Terrell Manning, Devon House and I could go on its a problem. Then you proceed to cut bait with Hayward and Hyde it's even more glarring.

I've noticed you like to cherry pick Thompson's best defensive picks. As a whole he is failing.

Last edited:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because he was terrible during his injury plagued second season. Since about week 4 of this season he has been very very good. Doesnt match the narrative does it?

Fit the narrative? You have a guy who had a good rookie season, was a wash in year 2, and had an up-and-down third season. Are you really confident in that body of work?

Reese2017

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because you draft a guy don't have to stick with him some undrated guys are just better , keeping a drafted guy four years then cutting bait screws your team

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any scoops on a DL out there who missed his entire senior season with a bad back? "Hey we had him graded out as a first round pick and he did absolutely nothing to change that rating!!!"

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fit the narrative? You have a guy who had a good rookie season, was a wash in year 2, and had an up-and-down third season. Are you really confident in that body of work?

He was up and down in the first 4 games and then very good for the next 12, that sounds more like a development cycle to me than anything else.

Staff online

Latest posts