WOW now this is a homer

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
...and that's all I got to say about that...(see picture)

Attachments

• VikingsRings.jpg
    VikingsRings.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 70

asshalo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago has a significantly better chance of winning against the VIkings than green bay? No. He's using selective reasoning to live out a fantasy.

If you consider each game in isolation, the vikings can win every game on their schedule-- but there are about 10 teams in the league that you could say the same thing about. But the league is competitive and ANY GIVEN SUNDAY is a cliche for a reason. He doesn't address entropy, luck, or the fact that the vikings might not care about going undefeated like the Patriots.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh no...
I am not the famous 'digger.

Thanks for the welcome though. Check ur PM JBlood.

Welcome Packy. Maybe we meet at Lambeau this year. The Digger and I-with our travel agentesses-always park on Blue Ridge Drive a block from Krolls West.

We can celebrate Championship Year #13

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Packy. Maybe we meet at Lambeau this year. The Digger and I-with our travel agentesses-always park on Blue Ridge Drive a block from Krolls West.

We can celebrate Championship Year #13

All RIGHT!

Thank you for the invite. I rarely get a chance to go that way but when I do, I will make it a point to get a hold of you and Digger! When in Madison, look me up!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All RIGHT!

Thank you for the invite. I rarely get a chance to go that way but when I do, I will make it a point to get a hold of you and Digger! When in Madison, look me up!

Will do. Digger is talking about a Badger game.....

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I want to bring this page back up to the first page because this statement was made by a very deliusional Vikings fan and I would just like to read this all over again and laugh at what he said. What do you guys think looking back at this??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Get us he link....Like to slam it in his face

Troll? Hell yea, by that post was done by a ****** and he should be blasted for taking up internet space

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
come on we all love vikings fans. you know it, i know it. who else would we have to pick on and bring us endless amounts of laughter?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB Pack 12 - Your sig is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Once he retires maybe he'll hit the rap game.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
GB Pack 12 - Your sig is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Once he retires maybe he'll hit the rap game.

lol I was thinking he would be perfect for wrestling. Thats what that pic kind of reminds me of. On the comericals Ive seen for wrestling there is one wrestler that looks exactly like the siggy pic but I cant think of the name.

Members online

Latest posts