Will the Packers win in Seattle? You bet they will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least marijuana is legal in Washington. :tup:
I'll give them that.
Which could explain a few things that are written by our Sea Hawks friends who have dropped by this week. :D

Here in Wisconsin we still have to be :ninja: about it. :whistling:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
At least marijuana is legal in Washington.
I'll give them that. :D

Here in Wisconsin we still have to be :ninja: about it. :whistling:

Well they must be smoking some real powerful stuff before they come up with some of this crazy talk they post on here.

Last edited:

Tokadub

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K well let's just be thankful both the Packers and the Seahawks have amazing QB's (in my opinion). I expect that Wilson might gain a little more respect from a few of you after Thursday night but we shall see ;)

May the best team win! I really think we are likely to be playing twice this year so this game will be even more meaningful.

But I have just one more thing to add about the Wilson vs Luck conversation:

Aaron Rodgers is a lot more similar to Wilson than Luck statistically, so it's strange that any of you might put Luck > Wilson, kinda contradicting your own QB if that's your choice. In addition to the following stat comparisons I listed below, Wilson's career completion percentage is about 2% lower than Aaron Rodgers. Luck's completion percentage is about 9% lower than Aaron Rodgers which is a huge difference.

Regular Season (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / Passer Rating / Yards Per Attempt:

Aaron Rodgers: 3.62 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 104.9 Passer Rating / 8.19 YPA
Russell Wilson: 2.73 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 100.6 Passer Rating / 8.09 YPA
Andrew Luck: 1.7 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 81.5 Passer Rating / 6.85 YPA

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/

Post Season Touchdowns / Interceptions / Passer Rating:

Aaron Rodgers: 19 Touchdowns / 5 Interception / 103 Passer Rating
Russell Wilson: 6 Touchdowns / 1 Interception / 102 Passer Rating
Andrew Luck: 6 Touchdowns / 8 Interceptions / 70 Passer Rating

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/post/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/post/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/post/

If you would really choose Andrew Luck over Russell Wilson than you are most likely just listening to the media instead of watching them both play. Wilson is much better, I know that's a small playoff sample size but their regular seasons represent the same trend.

Wilson has a career Passer Rating of 100.6, Luck is 81.5 which is nothing special. The truth is Andrew Luck has a lot of potential physically but he has not played that well from an efficiency standpoint which is the most important thing when winning games. Andrew Luck tries to force A LOT of bad throws, he's overly confident and really his interception rate could be much worst which is hard to believe. I've re-watched some of his games recently and he's just begging to be intercepted on seemingly every drive.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

I just took some time gathering the stats and examples to prove that Wilson IS NOT carried by the defense and the run game. When it matters most Wilson has performed at an extremely high level and put the team on his shoulders. Here are 6 examples from just his Rookie Season:

1) 2012 Week 3 VS PACKERS
Seahawks down 12-7 with 46 seconds to go, Russell Wilson completes 22 yard pass to Sidney Rice. With 8 seconds left completes 24 yard Touchdown to Golden Tate known as “Fail Mary”.

It’s not Wilson’s fault that it was a controversial or bad call, he put the Seahawks in a position to win in a seemingly hopeless situation throwing on 4th and 10 with 8 seconds to go.

I tend to agree that it looked more like an interception as far as who seemed to have a better hold on the ball. However, Tate did get his feet down first. I’m no NFL rules expert but I think we can all agree it was unfortunate to end the game in that manner regardless of the outcome since it was such a freakish play.

2) 2012 Week 6 VS Patriots Seahawks start the 4th quarter down 20-10. Patriots hit a Field Goal with 9:25 remaining in 4th quarter, Patriots now lead 23-10. Wilson hits Golden Tate for 51 yards. Then he follows that up with 2 more 10 yard passes for the Touchdown. Seahawks get the ball back with 2:38 left to go down 23-17. Wilson runs for 9 yards. Then throws a 46 yard bomb to Sidney Rice for the Touchdown with 1:27 to go and takes the lead 23-24 for the victory.

Wilson finishes the game 16/27 for 293 yards. 3 Touchdowns 0 Interceptions.

3) 2012 Week 13 VS Bears Seahawks are down 10-14 with 3:40 remaining in the 4th quarter and 97 yards to go... Wilson completes the drive with a 14 yard Touchdown pass to Golden Tate with 32 seconds remaining to give the Seahawks a 17-14 lead for the win. During this drive Wilson threw for 75 yards going 6/9. Wilson also recovered a fumble and ran for 19 yards during this final drive.

Wilson finishes the game 23/37 for 293 yards. 2 Passing Touchdowns 0 Interceptions and 71 yards rushing (7.9 yards per run).

4) 2012 Week 17 VS Rams Seahawks are down 13-10 with 5:11 remaining in the 4th quarter with 80 yards to go... Wilson completes the drive running it in for the Touchdown. Wilson went 2/3 for 48 yards, and he also ran 3 times for 21 yards including the 1 yard Touchdown to win the game.

Wilson finishes the game 15/19 (79%) for 250 yards (over 13 yards per pass attempt). 1 Passing Touchdowns 0 Interceptions and 58 yards rushing.

5) 2012 Week 1 Playoffs VS Redskins Seahawks are down 13-14 with 10:53 remaining in the 4th quarter with 79 yards to go... Wilson completes the drive 2/4 for 29 yards and also threw to Zach Miller for the 2 point conversion giving the Seahawks a 21-14 lead.

Out of the 5 comeback games in Wilson’s career up to this point, this is the only game where Marshawn Lynch really carried the offense for the winning drive. Lynch ran for 50 yards on 3 carries including a Touchdown run. However Wilson still played well hitting a 22 yard throw to Zach Miller on 3rd and 10. Wilson also completed the 2 point conversion, once again to Tight End Zach Miller.

Wilson finishes the game 15/26 for 187 yards. 1 Passing Touchdowns 0 Interceptions and 67 yards rushing (8.4 yards per run).

6) 2012 Week 2 Playoffs VS Falcons Seahawks are down 0-20 at the start of the second half…

Wilson scores on 1st drive of 2nd half throwing 3/3 for 59 yards ending with a 29 yard Touchdown pass to Golden Tate. Wilson also ran twice for a total of 19 yards.

Seahawks get the ball back down 7-27 with 2:11 remaining in 3rd quarter and 80 yards to go… Wilson throws 4/4 for 69 yards. Wilson concludes the drive with a 1 yard Touchdown run, the previous play being Marshawn Lynch running for no gain…

Seahawks get the ball back down 14-27 with 11:03 remaining in 4th quarter… Wilson throws 3/3 for 57 yards including a Touchdown throw to Zach Miller.

Seahawks get the ball back down 21-27 with 3:00 remaining in 4th quarter and 61 yards to go… Wilson throws 3/4 for 50 yards. Wilson also ran for 5 yards on his one attempt and Marshawn Lynch caps off the drive with a 2 yard Touchdown run.

SEAHAWKS HAD TAKEN THE LEAD 28-27 WITH 34 SECONDS REMAINING IN THE 4th QUARTER!!! The Seahawks defense crumbled at this point allowing Matt Ryan to go 2/2 for 41 yards which set up the Falcon’s winning Field Goal giving them a 28-30 lead with 8 seconds remaining. Here is where Wilson’s only interception occurred out of these 6 very impressive games during his ROOKIE SEASON…

During Wilson’s 4 Touchdown drives in the 2nd half he threw 13/14 (92.8%) for 235 yards (16.8 yards per attempt).

Wilson finishes the game 24/36 for 385 yards. 2 Passing Touchdowns 1 Interceptions (Hail Mary with 2 seconds left to go) and 60 yards rushing (8.6 yards per run), including a Touchdown run.

THAT IS 6 EXAMPLES IN JUST WILSON’S ROOKIE SEASON THAT PROVE HE IS NOT CARRIED BY THE DEFENSE. During these 6 games Wilson threw for 11 Touchdowns and just 1 Interception!

I think these 6 games prove that Wilson is not good just because of the Seahawk’s amazing defense. Keep in mind Wilson is playing in the NFC West, hands down the best defensive division in the entire league. Having a good defense in this division does not guarantee you many wins, the Seahawks NEED Russell Wilson to play at an incredibly high level to be able to take the #1 seed and home-field advantage in the NFC.

If anything it was the defense that let the Seahawks down in 2012, all they had to do was prevent the Falcons from scoring with 34 seconds left and the Seahawks may have already won 2 Super Bowls. Don’t forget the Seahawks scored 58, 50, and 42 points in 3 of their last 4 regular season games in 2012.

So Russell Wilson had five 4th quarter comebacks (game winning drives) in his rookie Season. He should have had six if not for the defense breaking down VS the Falcons.

If you think Wilsons rookie season was a fluke… well he had five more comeback victory game winning drives in 2013. The Seahawks almost lost home field advantage to the 49ers even though they were 13-3… if Wilson had just one less comeback victory the Seahawks may have not won the Superbowl.

I hope that is convincing enough with all the necessary supporting stats and specific examples of why it is misleading to say Wilson is only good because of his defense. Because in truth the Seahawks would be nothing without Wilson no matter how good their defense may be.

Sources:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/seattleseahawks/schedule?team=SEA&season=2012&seasonType=REG

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/comeback.cgi?player=WilsRu00

First of all using fourth quarter comebacks is a terrible way to measure a QB's success (every statistic that has John Skelton on a level with Rodgers is).

In those 10 games the Seahawks defense allowed an average of 16 points, keeping them in the game as the offense wasn't able to put up any points during the first three quarters.

In addirmtion you forgot to mention that Wilson throws more interceptions in the fourth quarter when the game is within a score than during any other period during the game, posting only a 81.8 passer rating in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I am not here to troll. We just talk good football and of course, debate. I will not get into the formalities of posting a link unless ask by someone else. In other words, if I make a trivial statement that I know anyone else can look-up, I won't bother to post the source. Makes it easier to me. You might say I kinda refuse to render everyone as a dumb-:poop:.

Not to insult you, but that's just ignorance meandering in what is probably a rational mind. All I mean is, you, along with the majority of us who watch are untaught. Regarding a QB coming into the league and "Starting DAY ONE", why would anyone choose a 'never-has-been' over the most successful QB in the history of the league going into his 3rd year? Read that statement again, please. It's important both you, and everyone else understands what I just said. I hope we understand each other.

Luck, is a flat out bust compared to Russell Wilson -- there is no comparison. AL gives up the ball way too much whereas Russell Wilson, well, he doesn't. Unless of course you consider 19 pics in two full years as too many (he holds the rook record for differential). Luck, makes poor decisions always forcing the ball. Show me a turnover machine, and I'll show you, Andrew Luck. The reason both he and RGIII get their attention is due to the hype coming out of college. Everyone bought into it and now the media along with all the others who were lead astray just can't admit they were wrong. The real star has always been RW3 in Seattle. Hell, we 12's have known it all along. He's a winner from the word Go and denial doesn't make it any different.

Putting Wilson's work to the test, only the Hamburglar in Pittsburgh can be mentioned 'in passing', and I'm not talking about a football. When you get astute about it, BR's #'s pale with Russell's. Where success is concerned, Russell Wilson stands alone. The NFL has never seen anything like this youngster out of Virginia, the math and his Championship prove it beyond doubt.

Come this Thursday night, the world will once again be reintroduced to the best in the business with the only ones still doubting, The Packer Backers.

:laugh:

". . . Luck hands down."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

why dont YOU take a look and see how many times Luck was TOLD to pass the ball? Even his rookie year number of attempts was off the charts. That's a lot to ask of anyone, much less a rookie. Luck broke a couple records in his rookie year as well. He is damn good, but could be better if he was surrounded by what some others QB's have, but he is dealing with a sub par O line and an ageing WR who is not what he once was and not much else. Wilson is not much more than a game manager. He has a stout running game and a mega defense to fall back on.....so why should he take any risks...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not here to troll. We just talk good football and of course, debate. I will not get into the formalities of posting a link unless ask by someone else. In other words, if I make a trivial statement that I know anyone else can look-up, I won't bother to post the source. Makes it easier to me. You might say I kinda refuse to render everyone as a dumb-:poop:.

Not to insult you, but that's just ignorance meandering in what is probably a rational mind. All I mean is, you, along with the majority of us who watch are untaught. Regarding a QB coming into the league and "Starting DAY ONE", why would anyone choose a 'never-has-been' over the most successful QB in the history of the league going into his 3rd year? Read that statement again, please. It's important both you, and everyone else understands what I just said. I hope we understand each other.

Luck, is a flat out bust compared to Russell Wilson -- there is no comparison. AL gives up the ball way too much whereas Russell Wilson, well, he doesn't. Unless of course you consider 19 pics in two full years as too many (he holds the rook record for differential). Luck, makes poor decisions always forcing the ball. Show me a turnover machine, and I'll show you, Andrew Luck. The reason both he and RGIII get their attention is due to the hype coming out of college. Everyone bought into it and now the media along with all the others who were lead astray just can't admit they were wrong. The real star has always been RW3 in Seattle. Hell, we 12's have known it all along. He's a winner from the word Go and denial doesn't make it any different.

Putting Wilson's work to the test, only the Hamburglar in Pittsburgh can be mentioned 'in passing', and I'm not talking about a football. When you get astute about it, BR's #'s pale with Russell's. Where success is concerned, Russell Wilson stands alone. The NFL has never seen anything like this youngster out of Virginia, the math and his Championship prove it beyond doubt.

Come this Thursday night, the world will once again be reintroduced to the best in the business with the only ones still doubting, The Packer Backers.

:laugh:

". . . Luck hands down."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not here to troll-----I am right but I wont have to show a link to provide proof of it

Little bit of a contradiction

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK kids. We are getting down to just HOURS away from the start of the Packers 2014 football season!!!!
Whooo-hooooo!

Even so we will have to wait just

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

day till they go to Seattle and OWN the Sea Chickens in their house!

How many days?
Just
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

more!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/94837/seahawks-staying-power-hinges-on-defense

On the defensive side, the Seahawks lost three members of the defensive line in Chris Clemons, Red Bryant and Clinton McDonald. The Seahawks sacked or put opposing quarterbacks under duress on 31 percent of dropbacks last season, best in the NFL, and were able to do so with a deep rotation.

Seattle had eight defensive linemen record between 500 and 700 snaps last season, including the three they lost. The Seahawks brought in 34-year-old defensive tackle Kevin Williams in free agency, and didn’t address the d-line until the fourth round in the 2014 NFL Draft.

How will their new def players work?

D

Deleted member 6794

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/94837/seahawks-staying-power-hinges-on-defense

On the defensive side, the Seahawks lost three members of the defensive line in Chris Clemons, Red Bryant and Clinton McDonald. The Seahawks sacked or put opposing quarterbacks under duress on 31 percent of dropbacks last season, best in the NFL, and were able to do so with a deep rotation.

Seattle had eight defensive linemen record between 500 and 700 snaps last season, including the three they lost. The Seahawks brought in 34-year-old defensive tackle Kevin Williams in free agency, and didn’t address the d-line until the fourth round in the 2014 NFL Draft.

If the Packers will be able to effectively run the no-huddle offense it will be tough for every defensive line in the league as they will get tired pretty fast and won´t be able to substitute.

FWIW only six of the Seahawks defensive lineman played more than 500 snaps last season.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Kevin Williams might be ok, but in the no huddle if he can't get out, he is done for. Why do you think he is no longer with the Vikings.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K well let's just be thankful both the Packers and the Seahawks have amazing QB's (in my opinion). I expect that Wilson might gain a little more respect from a few of you after Thursday night but we shall see ;)

May the best team win! I really think we are likely to be playing twice this year so this game will be even more meaningful.

But I have just one more thing to add about the Wilson vs Luck conversation:

Aaron Rodgers is a lot more similar to Wilson than Luck statistically, so it's strange that any of you might put Luck > Wilson, kinda contradicting your own QB if that's your choice. In addition to the following stat comparisons I listed below, Wilson's career completion percentage is about 2% lower than Aaron Rodgers. Luck's completion percentage is about 9% lower than Aaron Rodgers which is a huge difference.

Regular Season (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / Passer Rating / Yards Per Attempt:

Aaron Rodgers: 3.62 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 104.9 Passer Rating / 8.19 YPA
Russell Wilson: 2.73 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 100.6 Passer Rating / 8.09 YPA
Andrew Luck: 1.7 (Touchdown/Interception Ratio) / 81.5 Passer Rating / 6.85 YPA

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/

Post Season Touchdowns / Interceptions / Passer Rating:

Aaron Rodgers: 19 Touchdowns / 5 Interception / 103 Passer Rating
Russell Wilson: 6 Touchdowns / 1 Interception / 102 Passer Rating
Andrew Luck: 6 Touchdowns / 8 Interceptions / 70 Passer Rating

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/post/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsRu00/gamelog/post/
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LuckAn00/gamelog/post/

If you would really choose Andrew Luck over Russell Wilson than you are most likely just listening to the media instead of watching them both play. Wilson is much better, I know that's a small playoff sample size but their regular seasons represent the same trend.

Wilson has a career Passer Rating of 100.6, Luck is 81.5 which is nothing special. The truth is Andrew Luck has a lot of potential physically but he has not played that well from an efficiency standpoint which is the most important thing when winning games. Andrew Luck tries to force A LOT of bad throws, he's overly confident and really his interception rate could be much worst which is hard to believe. I've re-watched some of his games recently and he's just begging to be intercepted on seemingly every drive.
Romo would put up great percentages across the board to with that D and running game. How can you compare a qb that has to put up 27pts a game to win (Luck) to someone who can win with only 17 (wilson). Last year the Seahawks ran the ball 100 times more than the colts you wanna know why?? With that Defense they can afford to run 2-1. Then Wilson gets the ball with a short field almost all the time so yeah his TDs SHOULD be up! Why throw a int when your leading or in good position to win?

Look at all the young qbs that are playing good Kap= great D Cam=Great D and Wilson= Great D. This isnt a knock on wilson I like him alot but to put him in the top 3 or even top 5 is crazy. Wilson is in the best spot to be a qb in the nfl right now, seattle is about as qb friendly as it gets.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Edited: Sorry, I foolishly posted quotes and a link to McGinn's analysis of the Seahawks. Incredibly, it turns out that's off the subject of this thread. So instead (on subject) here's some friendly advice:

Ignore the trolls. Particularly those who begin by posting, "I am not here to troll".

Last edited:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Yes, one play defines a QB. Let's also not forget that we 12's are "goons".

LOL!

I read the rules of this forum and am following them. Please do the same.

The tell tale sign of a great field general is success, and as it stands right now neither Luck or RGIII can hold a candle to Wilson. That's just a simple fact of reality; unless of course you're living in an alternate universe. Looks like that's where you obviously fit in.

your comparisons are apples to oranges. Wilson has 2 years under his belt and stepped into a stacked team. Arod has MUCH more time under center. The stats wilson has put up so far are good, no doubt.....but you guys have yet to experience any major misfortunes. When we won the SB with Arod, over half the damn starters were injured, we won 4 road games to get there. Those are things wilson has yet to deal with. When he is a seasoned vet and has 8+ years under his belt, then draw a comparison...... until then, wilson can't hold Arods jock strap.

Also, look at what has happened to ALL the run-a-round QB's .... sooner or later you will get smoke checked and be hurt. Wilson has a lot to learn and he will end up learning the hard way. You compare him to RGIII and Luck, both of whom have crappy defenses and limited offenses. It is a lot easier on a QB to walk right in to a loaded team and do well, than it is to walk in to a **** heap and do well. A great defense takes tons of pressure off and so does a stout running game. Had wilson gone to a team like the raiders you think he would be any good? Not a chance.
I wont wish your team any luck or good fortune because I don't like the seaCawks, their cheat'n coach, their c0cky players, and their retarded 12th man can all go suck eggs.

D

Deleted member 6794

Actually, your new math is very misleading. Wilson, has 8 4th qtr. comebacks and 10 game winning drives since coming into the NFL, both leading the league. . . but you already knew that, right?

I don´t know which part of my previous post was misleading for you. Once again, fourth quarter comebacks or game winning drives aren´t a great way to measure a QBs success.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I don´t know which part of my previous post was misleading for you. Once again, fourth quarter comebacks or game winning drives aren´t a great way to measure a QBs success.

4th Qtr comebacks ....???.....that guy is confused. If he is that great he should not have to "come back" in the 4th. The game should be put on cruise control and be running the ball and eating clock if he is that good, right? 4th Qtr comebacks is a poor attempt and a grasping for straws measure on his part. These clowns need to stay off our site. I highly doubt anyone from here is trolling the seaCawks site. Just proves what type of fans they have out there.....goes hand in hand with the type of players they have as well.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's just make it easy. Challenge me concerning what I've posted. I dare you.

I never once said a word about your claims, show where I did--

I dble dog dare you

But I will make this easy..

You say you are right but wont defend how.

That could be considered trollish behavior

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just remember you are a quest in our house, please act like one.

We get you love RW- I am a huge Badger fan so I know about him and agree is is awesome

But to shove it down our throats every post will only get you booted

Dare me??

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th Qtr comebacks ....???.....that guy is confused. If he is that great he should not have to "come back" in the 4th. The game should be put on cruise control and be running the ball and eating clock if he is that good, right? 4th Qtr comebacks is a poor attempt and a grasping for straws measure on his part. These clowns need to stay off our site. I highly doubt anyone from here is trolling the seaCawks site. Just proves what type of fans they have out there.....goes hand in hand with the type of players they have as well.
Sounds like Tebow Mr 4th Qtr!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If RW is average and Seattle looses You are the type that wont come back

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 Though I believe Russ is "the best in the business" (I respect the debate), I'm comparing Wilson to Luck, not AR. Get it straight.

#2 All you have to do is claim it's apple & oranges believing that will get you out of debating the subject in an intellectual manner instead of just talking :poop:. Congrats on the latter.

#3 Wilson, is a "pass first", run second QB. It's a false premise when anyone claims otherwise. Reason they do is so they don't have to deal with the facts. His first year everyone kept saying that he ran too much. Last year he proved you all wrong.

#4 It's amazing how the haters want to point to a D being the reason(s) for Wilson's success. As I said, all you who bought into Luck and RGIII were WRONG. The Star is in Seattle. Reality dictates it.

The beauty of Wilson, he does it all his athleticism matching his mind. This kid doesn't have a weakness, poise being his middle name. You almost always have to force him into making a mistake. It's rare he does it on his own. He doesn't rattle. I mean that. I challenge anyone to post anything to the contrary. You can't shake Russell Wilson. Many D's have tried, yet none have answered the call. There isn't one game anyone can point to that Russell Wilson lost because of himself. Not one. You're going to tell me that's a fluke? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There's a reason why Wilson leads the league in comebacks and game winning drives since coming into the league and it isn't all because of just a defense. He's the smartest QB for his age I've ever seen in my 52 yrs. of life. The guy wreaks with leadership, and exudes the "IT" factor. He was made for this. He was bread to play the QB position, all you have to do is ask him. He's not like other players; what he's done proves it. Without RW3, Seattle doesn't go anywhere. We'd still be a mediocre team. It's Wilson who took us to the SB, and the team who won it. Wilson, destroyed N.O, and "took" the game from SF. He plays great when it counts and after-all, that's what it's all about. For the the marbles, if I have to take a QB to start in the SB, I'd take Wilson without doubt and I'd kick-back with not a care in the world knowing he'd win it.

As Micheal Robinson put it:

"What separates Russell Wilson from all other players is his 'will' to be great."

Russell Wilson, is just that. Great!!! You so-called "expert fans" are going to watch him do it again only this time, better. It's the law of nature at his age.

There's a new Sheriff in town. . . ;)
Tell me how many times Wilson has thrown for 3500yds or 30tds in a season? Both of which are not super impressive in todays nfl?
Keep my laughing your doing a good job!!!:D

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
Yes, one play defines a QB. Let's also not forget that we 12's are "goons".

LOL!

I read the rules of this forum and am following them. Please do the same.

The tell tale sign of a great field general is success, and as it stands right now neither Luck or RGIII can hold a candle to Wilson. That's just a simple fact of reality; unless of course you're living in an alternate universe. Looks like that's where you obviously fit in.
Yea, kinda like the great Trent Differ

D

Deleted member 6794

Wilson, destroyed N.O, and "took" the game from SF. He plays great when it counts and after-all, that's what it's all about.

How exactly did Wilson destroy New Orleans by throwing for 103 yards and no TD??? He averaged 174.7 passing yards in the playoffs, doesn't sound like stats of a QB mostly responsible for winning the Super Bowl.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How exactly did Wilson destroy New Orleans by throwing for 103 yards and no TD??? He averaged 174.7 passing yards in the playoffs, doesn't sound like stats of a QB mostly responsible for winning the Super Bowl.
He must think that Wilson plays on D that is the only thing I can figure

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Why has this clown not gotten the boot yet?

The week before a game, this place needs to be locked from any trolls. After their 1st post they need to go. No matter who it is, they all say something to the effect of "Im not here to start trouble", yet they always end up being turds.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
All bow down to wilson: 3300 yards passing and 26 td's ..... oh wow how I am amazed...... amazed at hardly 200 yards per game and less that 1 td per game average....... lol. Yet a defense had nothing to do with it.....

Sounds to me like wilson and his best butt pal collin kraper**** are the ones with similar stat lines....lol...well exept wilson does toss more td's.

Hell, on pure stat lines in a short sample of time, gimmie Nick Foles..... he owned in stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online