Watch the last 58 seconds of the Packers game HERE

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha awesome stuff glad you posted this, means I can share it to all my friends who hate on the Pack!
Btw, be careful. Mods might move this to the ''Official Packers vs Giants'' thread....

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
It is so much less stressful to watch it now than it was yesterday. ;) Thanks for posting that up, I did miss the end of the game (I was on the road).

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it!
Thank you for posting this.

I thought it was going into OT.
And wow! Aaron still had faith in Jermichael Finley? Really!?
He must see or know something that we don't.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
it takes 6 min to play 58 secs......Was the catch and drop by Saine a fumble or was his elbow down?
It did not count as a fumble. Also it was almost 4 minutes exactly from the time Rodgers stepped onto the field to the time all the Packers fans were celebrating!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Love it!
Thank you for posting this.

I thought it was going into OT.
And wow! Aaron still had faith in Jermichael Finley? Really!?
He must see or know something that we don't.

The great ones will still go back to a guy who has screwed up and show him trust again.

Honestly yeah the D blew this game in the end but it was a nice chance for Aaron to have a game winning drive on the road in a playoff like environment. Fantastic!!!

greenNyellow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That pass to finley was never close to an int. Yet joe buck (not my fav) and others keep mentioning how close it was to a pick. The ball was placed perfectly were the outstretched defender could not get it and j-mike could grab, turn and run with it. Wow when a-rod is locked in he is unstoppable. But he did have a bad game with 106 passer rating. He has to step it up. jk.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
That was a great 58 seconds. Like the Giants fans all go nuts and stuff like they think it's headed to OT and maybe get a giant win (no pun intended). The Giants had the momentum on their side and not only get the TD but the 2 pt conversion.

And then Rodgers waltzes out cool as a cucumber and just slices that bad boy up in quick precision.

You don't win the game there then maybe OT comes down to the coin toss winner based on how hot both QBs were. Now if only the Giants played with such effort every single week they may not have lost to crap like Philly and Seattle.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is so much less stressful to watch it now than it was yesterday. ;) Thanks for posting that up, I did miss the end of the game (I was on the road).
It was stressful fore me LIVE @ the GAME surrounded by GIANTS FANS...WHAT A GAME! Probably the Best game the Packers have had to come out on top in 2011...missing Bishop, Hawk, Clifton, Collins, Woodson (4th QTR), Sitton, Starks (2nd QTR)...Giants in a MUSTWIN SCENARIO, 58 seconds left, LOUD AS HELL in METLIFE Stadium, and they STILL pulled it off, best game of the year!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I watched the game at a sports bar in an airport-- luckily, I was between flights and had a long layover-- just long enough to see the entire game-- perfect timing.

However, I had a group of Giants fans behind me. They were pleasantly cheering their team at first, but grew louder and louder throughout the game (and as the beers were consumed, I presume). I kept my cheering and groans to a minimum and directed to the screen behind the bar, in contrast. One guy in particular seemed to enjoy cheering "at me" (I was wearing my Packer good-luck jersey, which I had brought along my trip just for this occasion) and, without referring to me directly, talking a bit too loudly and negatively about the Packers and the "wasteland" of Wisconsin he once visited years ago. I just ignored him, preferring to quietly curse the Packer defense and will the team to victory in silence.

After the game winning kick, I let out a breath of relief while paying the tab and exchanging a few words with the bar tender (who was also cheering for the Pack), gathered my bags and left. I never even looked behind me at the suddenly quiet table. Come to think of it, I never once even acknowledged their existence, except for this post.

I think I handled that well.

Go Pack.

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was stressful fore me LIVE @ the GAME surrounded by GIANTS FANS...WHAT A GAME! Probably the Best game the Packers have had to come out on top in 2011...missing Bishop, Hawk, Clifton, Collins, Woodson (4th QTR), Sitton, Starks (2nd QTR)...Giants in a MUSTWIN SCENARIO, 58 seconds left, LOUD AS HELL in METLIFE Stadium, and they STILL pulled it off, best game of the year!

You aint kidding. But there were also tons of Packer fans there too! Ahh the look on those Giant fan's faces.:)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That pass to finley was never close to an int. Yet joe buck (not my fav) and others keep mentioning how close it was to a pick. .
All that because he, and us, were too used to seeing Farve throw it out there lazily, for the pick. Just like vs the Giants..... Rodgers unlearned that after his first playoff loss to Arizona.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts