Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
And the draft pick argument shouldnt continue
Although, it is fair to say this. Had the Packers not drafted Love, my guess is that 1 or 2 of our first/second round picks over the last 3 years, would have been spent on a top QB and thus you remove those players from the team today. I look at what some teams have spent on acquiring a rookie QB, that flames out quick.

People like to think inside a bubble, while holding a crystal ball. A GM does not have the ability to do that on draft day. They are drafting for now and the future. As most understand, adding a different player, instead of Love, guarantees you nothing, but "what if's and buts".

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just when we finally got the upper hand?! Shouldn’t there be some sort of mental scolding allowed? :coffee:
Wouldn't matter. As I have already seen in one poster, they just try to back peddle the logic and insist we would have won SB's with any other player being drafted than J. Lo

Reaction score
Wouldn't matter. As I have already seen in one poster, they just try to back peddle the logic and insist we would have won SB's with any other player being drafted than J. Lo
Well. We were the best of the non superbowl caliber teams ;) So there’s always a chance. Kinda like the chances of me and Alice Eve being seeing frolicking on a nude beach