Updates on players being cut

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
All of this appears to be Demovskey's opinion. I'm hoping they keep 3 until Ted gets the trade offer that's too good to pass up.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought Rolle was cut to make room for Banjo. They are deep in the secondary - maybe a spot is being opened up for an "outsider" - an OL perhaps? Maybe they will keep 3 QBs?

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Rolle & Banjo cut would be a real shocker. Must be keeping more DL's and LB's than I would have expected.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they let go of a few ballers early. These guys will surely be picked up by Minnesota.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I thought Rolle was cut to make room for Banjo. They are deep in the secondary - maybe a spot is being opened up for an "outsider" - an OL perhaps? Maybe they will keep 3 QBs?

After seeing Rolle and Banjo being cut I'm convinced the Packers will keep both Flynn and Tolzien.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Myles White tweeted that "god is good" I can't believe they are keeping him.
I thought it was a good chance we kept 6 WRs. Since Janis will be returning kicks. And will probabally be banged up at some point with that speed. McCarthys face said it all last game when Janis got around the corner with that blazing speed. amazing top end speed. Like a secret weapon. But he will get hit harder with that speed also. It was going to be Gillette or White. I bet we keep 4 TEs too.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Myles White tweeted that "god is good" I can't believe they are keeping him.
Silverstein just posted he's trying to confirm that White has been cut. "God is good" either way.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
They probably figure White, Dorsey, and/or Gillett will be available for the PS and there wasn't enough of a difference in them to use a roster spot.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea they are all keepers. Im sure they are let go first so that they have a better chance to get picked up. GB is good like that.
Sure hope they get pick in the AFC, or at the very least teams in the AFC East.