Torn Packer Fan

tonyftucker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the fourm format and will probably need a sec to figure out how this works. I love watching Packer Football but must admit that I am an equally big Favre fan. I have been torn on who I would cheer for, so i have decided to watch and cheer for no one. As much as I love the Packers, I can't help but have positive thoughts about my favorite athlete ever. I take a lot of crap from packer fans and don't expect much different treatment from many in this fourm. I wrote my latest article trying to describe how i felt. If you get a sec please check it out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/263510-packers-fan-torn-due-to-un-favre-getable-memories

Thanks

Tony

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is your choice to cheer for whomever you wish. Believe me you are not the only one who still likes Favre but it is almost considered blasphemy to still cheer for him here in Wisconsin but these feelings will subside in a few years after he has retired. For now just continue your enjoyment of watching him and welcome to the forum.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and why is that link going through the MySpace external linking system? Why not link directly to it?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, and why is that link going through the MySpace external linking system? Why not link directly to it?

That is odd....The day he posted it I clicked on it and I am 99% sure it went right to the site and not through myspace.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the fourm format and will probably need a sec to figure out how this works. I love watching Packer Football but must admit that I am an equally big Favre fan. I have been torn on who I would cheer for, so i have decided to watch and cheer for no one. As much as I love the Packers, I can't help but have positive thoughts about my favorite athlete ever. I take a lot of crap from packer fans and don't expect much different treatment from many in this fourm. I wrote my latest article trying to describe how i felt. If you get a sec please check it out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/263510-packers-fan-torn-due-to-un-favre-getable-memories

Thanks

Tony
Come on over to the Vikes we will make room for you on the bandwagon!

Latest posts