Rodgers wants fans to "invest" in his online sports database

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s all in the link. The current valuation and expectations. It’s all there. What happens should they not reach certain levels, what if they do, what happens if more stocks are offered down the road.

They have over 4M from current investors before opening for public fan purchases of stocks capped at just over 1M as pointed out before.

I don’t care if people think it’s a good investment or bad, but what it absolutely is NOT is a ****ing go fund me as has been portrayed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s all in the link. The current valuation and expectations. It’s all there. What happens should they not reach certain levels, what if they do, what happens if more stocks are offered down the road.

They have over 4M from current investors before opening for public fan purchases of stocks capped at just over 1M as pointed out before.

I don’t care if people think it’s a good investment or bad, but what it absolutely is NOT is a ****ing go fund me as has been portrayed.
I've looked and don't see them

If you see them why can't you just link it?

It litterly say crowdfumdme

Lmao

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved.

Again any idea how much return can be?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've looked and don't see them

If you see them why can't you just link it?

It litterly say crowdfumdme

Lmao
it also literally says you are issued stocks. It doesn't need to go any further than that. It is NOT a go fund me. it might be a bad investment, I don't really care. What it is not, is what the first story and most who have read it are portraying it to be. It sounded off to me, so I went looking and with a few clicks found this story to be yet again a complete baloney. I figured anybody who wanted the information would do the same. All one has to do is click the link, scroll and read. That's it. you can find the SEC filings, their cash on hand (negative) what happens with future stock offerings, voting rights, issuance of common stock etc.

and it's a start up. I have no idea how much a persons return will be. Most start ups fail, even with backing from outside investors. Personally, unless it was MY start up or someone was giving me shares of ownership because I worked at it or was part of a compensation package in which i negotiated fair pay before the stock options for a start up, I'm not sending any cash for ownership. I don't like to play that risky. So what could it be? somewhere,including and between, nothing and a lot.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
it also literally says you are issued stocks. It doesn't need to go any further than that. It is NOT a go fund me. it might be a bad investment, I don't really care. What it is not, is what the first story and most who have read it are portraying it to be. It sounded off to me, so I went looking and with a few clicks found this story to be yet again a complete baloney. I figured anybody who wanted the information would do the same. All one has to do is click the link, scroll and read. That's it. you can find the SEC filings, their cash on hand (negative) what happens with future stock offerings, voting rights, issuance of common stock etc.

and it's a start up. I have no idea how much a persons return will be. Most start ups fail, even with backing from outside investors. Personally, unless it was MY start up or someone was giving me shares of ownership because I worked at it or was part of a compensation package in which i negotiated fair pay before the stock options for a start up, I'm not sending any cash for ownership. I don't like to play that risky. So what could it be? somewhere,including and between, nothing and a lot.
Crowd fund me

its in the description

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
issuance of common stock, equity shares for cash capital, voting rights etc, all in the description. and FYI, crowd funding does NOT mean donation. It can, but if they are trading ownership in the company with stocks for your cash offering it is most definitely NOT a donation. It is NOT a go fund me. I'm not sure how it can be made any more clear.

at this point it's way beyond clear some of you will always choose willful ignorance vs knowledge. especially if it fits your bill.

but you're probably right, setting a threshold of .3% of total cash raised thru issuance of public stock offering on a start up should be construed as a go fund me endeavor LOL. The lengths some will go...

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
issuance of common stock, equity shares for cash capital, voting rights etc, all in the description. and FYI, crowd funding does NOT mean donation. It can, but if they are trading ownership in the company with stocks for your cash offering it is most definitely NOT a donation. It is NOT a go fund me. I'm not sure how it can be made any more clear.

at this point it's way beyond clear some of you will always choose willful ignorance vs knowledge. especially if it fits your bill.

but you're probably right, setting a threshold of .3% of total cash raised thru issuance of public stock offering on a start up should be construed as a go fund me endeavor LOL. The lengths some will go...
Not go fund me. Stop saying that

please read again. Crowd fund . It literally says it on the web site

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess i'm not sure what you're point is. I'll say what my point has been since my very first post and the point that was trying to be made in the very first post of this thread. the term crowd funding has zero to do with it.

This all started with the statements of Rodgers begging for cash and having his hat out for donations. Zero of which were true and easily provable, which I have. Repeatedly.

Crowd funding is just a term for rather than having a small number of large dollar investors vs a large number of smaller number investors. and as I pointed out previously, the large dollar investors account for over 4M in cash vs a threshold of 15K of small dollar investors to go live. So, while crowd funding can be used in this scenario, it's hardly a major player. they had a threshold of 0.3% of the cash raised. hardly dependent on it. and regardless, they aren't donations and this entire thread started over "go fund me" statements, so no, I will not stop using it as that's what this is all about.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't I care about any of this? I don't give a rip what that guy does, where he does it, or why he does it. Hanging on to what he does is like a guy who just got divorced from a wife who constantly cheating on him, spending all his time following her on social media and asking everyone why they broke up.

Geez!

Members online

Latest posts