Plays of the season

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine was against the chargers in week 2. We were losing. We needed a big play. Favre looks over the middle and hits Jennings for the TD to give us the lead.

How bout you guys?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The overtime 80+ yard Touchdown pass to Jennings against the Broncos on Monday night football.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The play vs the Seahawks where Brett was stumbling and underhanded the pass. That was my favorite moment probably since the game vs the Raiders after Bretts dad died

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 80+ yard touchdown pass from Favre to Jennings is my number 1 play.

But other than that I agree with packerfan, that was a great play.

Also in the game against the Redskins when Woodson recoverd Santana Moss' fumble and took it back for 6.

Packers_Finland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's underhand pass to Donald Lee in the Divisional Playoffs.
Favre to Jennings in Monday Night Football vs Broncos.
Favre to Driver 90 yards in the Confrence Playoffs. That was an amazing trick to shake his defender.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
The play vs the Seahawks where Brett was stumbling and underhanded the pass.

Can't go wrong with that play thats my favorite
That was probably mine too, as i was right in the endzone watching it as it happened.
But the overtime bomb to Jennings was a thing of beauty!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the OT TD to Jennings in Denver. I would put the one against the Chargers at #2, and the stumbling flip to Lee against Seattle at #3. For #4, how about the record-breaking TD to Jennings at Minnesota? And Mason Crosby's game-winning FG in the opener against Philly should be in the mix as well.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like Grants run TD against the Cowboys, Kuhn made a monster block on that play.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
To add to the thread, I enjoyed the Ryan run after the fake punt for a first down.. amazing effort. I still que it up every now and then for a smile.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Play itself was Denver for sure but considering everything in I'd say the TD breaker for Favre since I was there and what it meant. Plus to do it at the Dome was sweeet

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the vikes were driving late in the game and about to finally put points on the board, and woodson picks off a pass near the goal line to make it a shutout. My viking buddy was crying.

OP
OP
P

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:
When the vikes were driving late in the game and about to finally put points on the board, and woodson picks off a pass near the goal line to make it a shutout. My viking buddy was crying.

nice lol :)

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE FIVE FINALISTS:

The bomb to Jennings in OT against the Broncos.
Ryan Grant's first career TD run for 30 yards against the Vikes
Woodson's scoop and score against the Redskins
Favre's underhand toss to Lee against the Hawks
90 yard TD catch and run against the Giants

Jennings grab against the Broncos is probly my favorite...but Jennings has so many sweet plays...his huge catch against the Chiefs, his first postseason TD catch against the Hawks that made it 7-14 and the first of our 6 consecutive TD drives...

We were blessed this year, fellas. I didn't even mention Favre's 421st TD against the Vikes when Marcus Mccauley got taken to school by Greg Jennings...so awesome!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE FIVE FINALISTS:

The bomb to Jennings in OT against the Broncos.
Ryan Grant's first career TD run for 30 yards against the Vikes
Woodson's scoop and score against the Redskins
Favre's underhand toss to Lee against the Hawks
90 yard TD catch and run against the Giants

Jennings grab against the Broncos is probly my favorite...but Jennings has so many sweet plays...his huge catch against the Chiefs, his first postseason TD catch against the Hawks that made it 7-14 and the first of our 6 consecutive TD drives...

We were blessed this year, fellas. I didn't even mention Favre's 421st TD against the Vikes when Marcus Mccauley got taken to school by Greg Jennings...so awesome!

Cheers Packerfan4Life,

We were really blessed this year, tons of magical moments, good choices !!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson_fan said:

:lol:

That there would be worth the price of admission.

Members online

Latest posts