Packers WILL make playoffs, the proof is here

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
HEY! That post wasn't HALF bad! good thing you got some more trash talk in there, thought you had a complete character change within 8 posts!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota LOST to Pittsburgh.
you said outplayed remember? That was a good close game that could of been won by either team.200 more yards of offense so i am guessing your the only one in the world who thought they outplayed the vikings

BucoBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants Eagles Or Cowboys Still The Losers Of that Division Will Proberly get wild card Buccaners my not be easy Win especailly Since they have good history with wins vs greenbay and falcons

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saints,Vikings, cowboys. Giants,Eagles or maybe Atlanta are my picks foe playoffs. Not trying to be mean or talk smack i just think the packers lack of line play on both sides of the ball will keep them out.(san francisco might sneakin instead of one of the east wildcard teams)

BucoBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty good picks but do not think falcons are going any were saints are to good . and eagles gaints and those darn boys are going to all proberly get in hope packers get in I hate the cowboys and falcons

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjG9XlsHqQ]YouTube - Jim Mora Playoffs[/ame]

Rom

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you guys serious? my god man... ok I am leaving these forums lol these fans are out there!

You guys realize The Boys are going to end Rodgers season if you do not find a way to get him out of the game?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you guys serious? my god man... ok I am leaving these forums lol these fans are out there!

You guys realize The Boys are going to end Rodgers season if you do not find a way to get him out of the game?
They're going to sack him, alright, but do you seriously believe in what you're saying? That they're so big and mean and scary that they're gonna actually end his season?

We're a mess right now, but we're still the Green Bay Packers. That's all I have to say.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah seriously, I think the Steelers special teams scares me more than the entire Cowboys team lol. When the packers were playing the cowboys last season, injuries had taken a big toll on our defense causing dallas to score mostly through their running game. In my eyes this is the same Dallas team thats coming back to Lambeau and I certainly think this game is still winnable. Tough maybe because Demarcus Ware is gonna start salivating at the chance for a sack filled game, but still winnable.

Members online

Latest posts