Once Again Dom Capers

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Woodson and Shields doesn't go down, it's very possible that we hold them to 10 points or less.

Before those 2 went down, our D had given up 3 points, and taken one to the house.

Dom Capers, Packers DC for life.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Dom Capers is a genius.

My father down in the South who is a big Saints fan told me a week ago he wanted to see the Packers will all because of him.

Capers was a big factor in New Orleans success of the late 80's and early 90's. This ring on his hand has been a long time coming...

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the end of the game I was wondering if they could give MVP to Dom.
I guess the P part of MVP excludes him, but still...

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the steelers did a lot of cover 2 man to man and had some of a LB stay back in case rodgers run

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers had something to do with it too. The pass completion to Hines Ward was about the best thing that could've happened outside of a turnover. They wasted a TON of time after that play and nobody even knew what the play was.

I was very disappointed in the pass rush last night but they got it done when it counted at the end and that's all that matters.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah a several million dollar bonus is due. I hope Murphay and TT can convince everyone we have something special and this is what everyone needs to stick around for years.

michaelturi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has been reported that Dom Capers wants another shot at a head coaching job, but since the only opening is at the Raiders do we get to keep him. I can only find conflicting info about his current contract and no word about talks with the packers on a new contract. Does anyone have an update?

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, keep Dom... please. Defense wins championships and Dom is the best DC in the league. Remember how much we sucked with Sanders as our DC?