Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm emotionally preparing myself for the onslaught of ignorant garbage from people that are mad that it isn't a name they were prepared to hear.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems fine. A little out of left field but it can't be argued that he doesn't have the defensive credentials to have earned a shot at this gig.

Time will tell.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hafley is youngish (44), comes from a variety of styles (coach not scheme type hire) and has served under Saleh so there was the GB connection I bet.

I love bringing up a college coach personally.

Will dig up more

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From a friend:

He likes zone. He doesn't let ILB try to cover WRs. Has his own defensive schemes based on past experience under some very good DCs in the past.

I think he might be what the doctor ordered. At least he sounds like someone with fresh ideas.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
From a friend:

He likes zone. He doesn't let ILB try to cover WRs. Has his own defensive schemes based on past experience under some very good DCs in the past.

I think he might be what the doctor ordered. At least he sounds like someone with fresh ideas.
Does Alexander get traded?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read he likes press man and being aggressive. IMO Alexander will like that. Also read the coach not scheme type.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From a friend:

I’ve not seen the claim of him being a zone preference type. He plays a lot more four down, man press and single high safety. Of course not always but that is his base tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.