OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Oberstca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never got the email from Packers, but UPS says it will be delivered tomorrow. You can try to check the UPS site using 'GBPxxxxxxx'. Xxxxxxx is the last seven digits of the order number. Or sign up for UPS mychoice - it tracks all shipments to your address and sends email alerts - that is how I found out mine was on its way!

Scott Ruplin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Everyone - just found this thread and signed up. I ordered my share right away at 6am Pacific time on Dec 6th. I have heard nothing from UPS or anyone else about this. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to proceed? Thanks! I will call the number on the Packers Owner website tomorrow and hope for the best...

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Everyone - just found this thread and signed up. I ordered my share right away at 6am Pacific time on Dec 6th. I have heard nothing from UPS or anyone else about this. Does anyone have a suggestion about how to proceed? Thanks! I will call the number on the Packers Owner website tomorrow and hope for the best...
Hi, Scott - welcome! Did you receive a confirmation number when you ordered your stock, and has your credit card been charged? As long as you received that, you should be okay. The Packers owner site will verify your confirmation number, but that is all. You might also go to the post right above yours and sign up with UPS for notifications. The Packers website shows that UPS was not prepared for the onslaught of orders and is struggling to get them all out. I am afraid there might be a number of empty frames given out this Christmas:(

Scott Ruplin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Pack Fan Forever - yes I did, and my card was charged. I tried entering the numbers on UPS as the post above recommended, but the UPS site did not recognize the numbers. Thanks for the tip on the FAQ on Packers.Com. That's reassuring! I grew up in Wisconsin but am out in Oregon now. I appreciate this cool site and all of your support. Here's to 18-1 !

WorstSeat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. There's a 10 digit number, but no "control number". This seems like a pretty obvious dropped ball; the online store can only be losing money this holiday season by making it more difficult to buy gear.

Are we all supposed to call or something?

Someone else suggested emailing [email protected] and that worked. They have a temporary number set up for all new shareholders, so bug them if you'd like to spend some more dough. ;) Super Bowl rings for $399-$2499! (wow)

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Pack Fan Forever - yes I did, and my card was charged. I tried entering the numbers on UPS as the post above recommended, but the UPS site did not recognize the numbers. Thanks for the tip on the FAQ on Packers.Com. That's reassuring! I grew up in Wisconsin but am out in Oregon now. I appreciate this cool site and all of your support. Here's to 18-1 !
I grew up in Wisconsin, too, and am now stuck in Texas for awhile. This forum has been a fun place to be as people wait excitedly for their stock!

The UPS site won't recognize your confirmation number from the Packers, but it is supposed to be able to show you if you will be receiving any package (I think you sign up for emails when packages are on their way to your address.)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Someone else suggested emailing [email protected] and that worked. They have a temporary number set up for all new shareholders, so bug them if you'd like to spend some more dough. ;) Super Bowl rings for $399-$2499! (wow)
I looked at the Shareholder stuff. Not very impressive designs on their stuff. I like my fan ring better than the shareholder ring. I'll wait till next year to buy the XLVI shareholder ring.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can a new shareholder buy one?
I suppose it would not llegitimate as the Packers are the Super Bowl Champs until the next Super Bowl is over...... (longer if they repeat) I suppose if buy while they champs its ok....
What do others think?

Yes I ordered the stock Dec 17th........

BBQ&Beer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got the frame today. I had a good idea for a custom frame but it couldn't be ready by Christmas so I got a nice pre-made & luckily the matt...ing? Is the exact shade of green. The only thing funnier than thinking of how many Viking fans worked on these (they're printed in Minnesota.) Is the reaction from my wife's coworkers. See, she's head of costuming at Bristol Ren Faire & the shop is full of Bears fans.:)

(If any of you go to/work at BRF, know that I'm the troll there & if you Facebook/twitter/etc... her about this before Christmas I will gets me payback.)

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I understand correctly, there is people that already received the certificate and never got an email from UPS with the tracking number. Is this true?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Did I understand correctly, there is people that already received the certificate and never got an email from UPS with the tracking number. Is this true?
I called this morrow company yesterday and they told me that, yes, some people have gotten their certificates w/o the UPS notification. I hope that's the case because I haven't gotten either to this point. However, I think she just didn't have an answer and was trying to pacify me. rrrrrrrrrrr

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Man I ordered my share 10 minutes after the site went live 6 Dec, received my confirmation email withing 30 minutes and never heard anything after that... I emailed the PPS 16 Dec and a day later I got an email saying I would get a shipping email soon... I just got my UPS shipping email on Monday 19 Dec and my stock should be here on Thursday 22 Dec. About Time!!!!

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Totally ridiculous... Now Packers.com has published information about the stock sale delay in orders... but there still is no way for them to check where it is in the system.... and I'm one of those unfortunate ones who used a P.O. Box.. now they are saying P.O. Box recipients may not get in time for Xmas. But UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes. Are they using the U.S.P.S. for these orders ? No one seems to know !

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BOOYAH! Just checked my email and I have received a shipping confirmation! Come on UPS, don't screw this up! :)

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. I ordered two - one for me and one as a gift for my grandparents. And they both have my name and address on them. Of course I can't figure out which certificate should be mine and which should be theirs to send to Wells Fargo to get a corrected one. Will probably end up calling Morrow to make sure that it is just an issue with the certificates (and hopefully which certificate I should get corrected). I would hate for them to not be considered a shareholder.

Although it will make for an interesting Christmas gift - "Merry Christmas, and I need it back so I can get your names put on it".

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. I ordered two - one for me and one as a gift for my grandparents. And they both have my name and address on them. Of course I can't figure out which certificate should be mine and which should be theirs to send to Wells Fargo to get a corrected one. Will probably end up calling Morrow to make sure that it is just an issue with the certificates (and hopefully which certificate I should get corrected). I would hate for them to not be considered a shareholder.

Although it will make for an interesting Christmas gift - "Merry Christmas, and I need it back so I can get your names put on it".

Bad news, if you need to make corrections, you will not be getting them by the 25th. :(

Q- I made a spelling mistake on the certificate name. Can I receive an adjusted stock certificate prior to the holidays?

A- Due to the volume of orders, corrected certificates will not be shipped until after the holidays. Incorrect stock certificates may be returned to the transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services, along with a signed written communication requesting your changes, to 161 N Concord Exchange, South St. Paul, MN 55075.

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I know it won't get fixed in time for Christmas. I just need to make sure that the issue is only with the certifcate. It is one thing if they just put the wronge name and address on, it is another if I am registered as owning two shares and my grandparents own none.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw this on packers.com and didn't see this anywhere else in this thread unless I am missing it. so here it is.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...heir-way/ad8fa5f4-7944-4bb1-bb3b-c9b30bf0f7c6
Yeah - I don't think UPS was prepared to process 200K of these so quickly during their busiest time! I don't think the printing is happening as quickly as needed for this volume, either. Anybody have any update on the number of stocks sold at this point? I am not finding anything new.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked at the Shareholder stuff. Not very impressive designs on their stuff. I like my fan ring better than the shareholder ring. I'll wait till next year to buy the XLVI shareholder ring.
I bought the Shareholder ring this year because the design is modeled after the players' rings. I will probably buy another one, though, if they take it again this year, just to continue what I hope will become a collection:)

Some of the shareholder stuff is nice (I have the "I own a piece of the Pack" tee shirt, for one) but the one I wanted to get my husband is sold out in most sizes. Maybe with the increased numbers, they will add some new designs this year.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** BIG QUESTION**** Has anyone that received their stock been noticing their names and or address faded? Like the printers were running low on ink? Has the numbers in the top right and lower left been matching? I have been hearing of this...

Members online

Latest posts