OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

SuzieShareholder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, what do the various sets of numbers on my certificate represent?

I was thinking of having my ring engraved with my shareholder number but how do I know if it's one of the ones on my certificate?

SuzieShareholder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom, I have registered at your site but I was hesitant providing my pic and certificate number. Hope this won't hinder my admission.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Suzie,
I need to have some sort of verification that you are a shareholder which is why I require a pic of you and your stock certificate.

I've already had a flurry of anti Packer fans sending me bogus registration submissions, some with very colorful language.

Best Regards

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone have any updated frames they used for their certificate? I still don't have mine framed and curious as to what options are out there. If anyone used hobby lobby can you tell me approximately how much that cost.

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone have any updated frames they used for their certificate? I still don't have mine framed and curious as to what options are out there. If anyone used hobby lobby can you tell me approximately how much that cost.
Here is mine. I used a local framing shop and it cost around $90. But I got it double matted and archival glass (no-glare, UV blocking). And I got a wood frame which costs more.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I know that Nelso is a Shareholder - I bought the share and mailed it to Australia for him! (Just don't break his heart and tell him that it ISN'T the center of the universe...) I'm already on your site.
That was a cool thing you did. I know there were several others who figured out the loophole for getting stock to our overseas brethren. Packerfans stand above all others.

D

Dan115

I was in Japan---- I was able to use my First Sergeants brother's address. He mailed it to me.

Staff online

Members online