Jarret Bush

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would anyone really bite? I read earlier on packerupdate.com (not a very reliable source) that since Derrick Martin was resigned, he would replace Bush as the gunner on special teams. This would literally take away any value that Bush supplied to the team. The Packers are actively reported to trying to trade him but if no deal arrives he'll most likely get cut.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd trade him for ...........someone could just kick me in the balls. lol

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By far, the single worse football player I have ever seen, bar none. I would PAY someone to get rid of him.

In a room full of towels, he couldn't cover himself....:banghead:

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

I hope we get rid of him. He cant cover anyone. Thats probably why we lost a few games past season.

We need to trade him and get someone who can cover worth a damn.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a nice guy, he's good in the locker room and in the community and all, hard worker, but he's a terrible player. Just. Terrible. He just got zero instincts. He gets burned consistantly, he never puts his hands where he can knock the ball, in zone coverage he has absolutely no awareness of what's going on around him... Terrible...

And he's not good in ST either. He's fast, and he's strong for a DB, but he's dumb as wood, always making penalties, tacking wrong angles...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think TT would even be able to get a PB&J for that worthless player they call Jarrett Bush

Your using the words "player" and "Jarrett Bush" waaaaay to close together.

I would prefer "waste of flesh"...it has a nice ring to it.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought Jarret Bush was one of those kids from Make-A-Wish foundation that we allowed to come and play for us for a year. Somehow though he tugged on the heart-strings of TT and convinced him that he could be the best non-player in all of football.

As usual, TT bought it, cause ya know, he was an in-house acquisition.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman I thought I'd never see the day where I could see a play where Jarret Bush did good on one of his highly acclaimed positions, special teams. Pay attention to #24 at 0:12-0:19 and 0:44-0:47 of the video where Bush is actually doing a great job of blocking the only guy that could've stopped Tramon Williams from returning that punt. However after further review I found out that player that Bush was blocking was the punter but still... at least Bush made a play :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvArIpBTgU]YouTube - Tramon Williams BOSS[/ame]

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jarret Bush blocking a punter. Wow.......we better sign him to a multimillion dollar contract.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish this guy would hold out of training camp. It's the only way to keep him away from this team.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish this guy would hold out of training camp. It's the only way to keep him away from this team.
I still can't believe to this date that we actually matched the offer the Titans did for him.

And last year there was some people that actually defended him... Unimaginable.