Jarret Bush

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.......I am Jarrett Bush's mother..........be nice........my son needs a job....LOL

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give him minimum wage to mow my lawn........... though he'd probably **** that up too.

(Pardon my French)

I'd give him a ham sandwich and road map........just to get him the Fk out of town. Don't know if he can read a road map though.......! If he can't....I will have to downgrade that ham sandwich to a......peanutbutter sandwich. It won't be Jiff either.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Jeeze, might as well make it crunchy peanut butter too...

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't understand why the Titans would have made him an offer. Ted wasted a golden oppurtunity to get rid of him. Shame that Pat Lee went on IR, i would have been more comfortable with him or Brandon Underwood at the nickel position after harris went down. This is why we need a CB in the 2nd-3rd round.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone remember what draft pick we would've gotten if TT didn't match Bush's offer?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still don't understand why the Titans would have made him an offer. Ted wasted a golden oppurtunity to get rid of him. Shame that Pat Lee went on IR, i would have been more comfortable with him or Brandon Underwood at the nickel position after harris went down. This is why we need a CB in the 2nd-3rd round.
I think it was a mistake putting Lee on IR. Reports are that he could've been available as soon as the Steelers game, and certainly for the playoffs.

Let's see if he can stay healthy. Some people that saw him in TC, in the HoF game and in the preseason games, say that he seemed like a very talented guy.

But I don't know. He was a 2nd rounder, but that doesn't mean much...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was a mistake putting Lee on IR. Reports are that he could've been available as soon as the Steelers game, and certainly for the playoffs.

Let's see if he can stay healthy. Some people that saw him in TC, in the HoF game and in the preseason games, say that he seemed like a very talented guy.

But I don't know. He was a 2nd rounder, but that doesn't mean much...

Lee is a great physical, in-your-face corner. Kind sounds like Al Harris doesn't it? Well that's exactly what the Packers wanted out of him when they drafted him. I hope Lee has a breakout season this year and proves that he is on such an elite level.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lee is a great physical, in-your-face corner. Kind sounds like Al Harris doesn't it? Well that's exactly what the Packers wanted out of him when they drafted him. I hope Lee has a breakout season this year and proves that he is on such an elite level.

I remember when Lee was drafted. I was happy we got a a CB early in the draft. I hear alot of good things about this guy but if he can't get on the field it really doesn't matter.

Oh...this thread is about Bush....so I have to say something about him. Bush Blows!

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is why I like my boy McFadden out of Auburn. I have been chatting with some of the Tiger faithful and there are some that feel McFadden is better than Lee. I love the fact that we can get McFadden late. Plus I saw an article that has him running a 4.39 and a 4.4 in Auburn's Proday. He only benched 5 reps though, which was a little surprising to me.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how some older players feel about younger players wearing there numbers, for instance, Dorsey Levens likes the fact that Ryan Grant wears #25, as he said Grant runs how he did and is proud Ryan wears 25. Lofton and Driver both wore/wear #80, great receivers, never heard how Lofton feels about it, but I'm sure better than Derrick Mayes wearing it. But how about when a Hall of Famer sees a bag of ****s wearing his number, I think we all know who I'm talking about. Maybe it means very little to him with where he is at his point in his life, but you'd think he'd be a little upset that Bush is embarrasing the number like that, especially for a member of the secondary.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how some older players feel about younger players wearing there numbers, for instance, Dorsey Levens likes the fact that Ryan Grant wears #25, as he said Grant runs how he did and is proud Ryan wears 25. Lofton and Driver both wore/wear #80, great receivers, never heard how Lofton feels about it, but I'm sure better than Derrick Mayes wearing it. But how about when a Hall of Famer sees a bag of ****s wearing his number, I think we all know who I'm talking about. Maybe it means very little to him with where he is at his point in his life, but you'd think he'd be a little upset that Bush is embarrasing the number like that, especially for a member of the secondary.
I don't know. I think Wood would be a lot more pissed of if it was a turd like Pacman Jones.

Bush is terrible, alright, but he's a good person. He tries his hard.

Is it enough to wear any Packers jersey, let alone #24? No.

But I wouldn't go as far to say that a former player would be pissed about him wearing it...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Someone brought him up, so I'm going to say it: When we took him, I thought Derrick Mayes was going to be one of the best receivers in the NFL.

I don't remember why.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. I think Wood would be a lot more pissed of if it was a turd like Pacman Jones.

Bush is terrible, alright, but he's a good person. He tries his hard.

Is it enough to wear any Packers jersey, let alone #24? No.

But I wouldn't go as far to say that a former player would be pissed about him wearing it...

Like most of the great players from Lombardi's Packers, old age is starting to creep up on them. For Willie, life has started to get very hard...see the link.

Former Packer great Willie Wood battles disability - This Just In...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very sad about Willie Wood; the NFL could be doing more for the older players.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never heard anyone get bashed more than Jarrett Bush. I'm not talking about a guy on a NFL team.........I'm talking about anyone....anywhere. Hopefully he never reads this forum. The Packers would have to put him on suicide watch. He sure does suck though.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never heard anyone get bashed more than Jarrett Bush. I'm not talking about a guy on a NFL team.........I'm talking about anyone....anywhere. Hopefully he never reads this forum. The Packers would have to put him on suicide watch. He sure does suck though.
Really? Never heard anyone get bashed more? How about the other, more famous Bush?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts