1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

IF Gado

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JbShell, Dec 8, 2005.

1. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Gado imho has progressed nicely his fumbles are starting to tone down and he is utilizing his vision better.

Lets just say for the sake of argument he enters into an offseason workout program gains about 5 to six punds of muscle. Shaves 2 to 3 tenths of a second off of his 40 time and corrects the fumble problem were do you see the Pack going with him. Frankly if he does this I think you need to keep him He is also doing better catching out of the back field may be worth keeping him and concetrating else were in the draft
  2. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Noah from the Steeler practice squad will likely be better.
  3. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We will give Noah and Gado chances to battle for Green's job in the offseason and right now.

We don't need to use our #1 pick for a RB unless it's the absolute best player available. But I do think that we should grab another RB later in the draft. We won't resign Green and Davenport is injured too often. Fisher hasn't shown the ability to be a starter if needed. Henderson may not return. There's a lot of holes to fill in one area, so I think TT will bring in at least 1 draft pick and some mid-level FAs to compete with Leach, Gado, Fisher and Herron.