Hopefully this is allowed

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Just thought I'd post my experience from my own and only trip *so far* to Lambeau a few years back. My mom and I got tickets to Family Night in '04. We ended up staying in Appleton because like 2 idiots we decided to go in May or June instead of the year before.

We took the stadium tour which I recommend for any and all Packer fans.

We ate at Curlys...good food competitive prices.

We went through the Hall of Fame: This part for me pretty much sucked as it was my 2nd time to the Packers Hall of Fame, and the first time in the atrium. For those who never got to experience it, the Hall of Fame used to be it's own building, and had everything, including an area where you could sit and watch NFL Films programming ad nauseum. (My dad had to drag me out when I was like 11)

The only other real complaint I would have is parking for handicapped persons as both my mom and I have walking disabilities, and ended up walking probably the better part of a mile from our car to the main entrance. Then again this was 5 or 6 years ago, so it may be better now.

I hope this post is allowed.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OF course this is allowed!
I've only been to Lambeau once, in 2003, but I didn't pay attention to wheter there was handicap space or not... So I can't answer your question... Hopefully someone closer to GB can!