Fumbles a concern?

Reaction score
To be honest, I think being benched was the ultimate embarrassment for Jones. If I'm not mistaken, I believe his father was at Lambeau tonight.

If you aren't motivated after being benched in front of your father, you are in the wrong profession.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah his dad was there and was 1st time he seen him play

who knows, maybe that had a HUGE effect on him???

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does catching the ball THEN fumbling have to do with his dad, that is ********. You are retarded for even mentioning it....I can understand maybe a dropped ball...as he sees the ball coming...but once he catches it...nothing else besides football should go through the guys mind or he has some serious ego issues....i'm disgusted...he owes the team an apology.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How does catching the ball THEN fumbling have to do with his dad, that is ********. You are retarded for even mentioning it....I can understand maybe a dropped ball...as he sees the ball coming...but once he catches it...nothing else besides football should go through the guys mind or he has some serious ego issues....i'm disgusted...he owes the team an apology.

I normally dont do this

But YOU ARE retarded for thinking playing in front of his dad for the FIRST time, wouldnt be on his mind...

And since it probably was on his mind, dont you think it might have caused mental lapses???