Finally flying under the radar

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
With the Vikings and Patriots getting all the attention now. Drew Brees is starting to get a lot of press again. Writers are starting to ignore the Packers because of injuries. We are finally being overlooked again. I like it that way. I didn't like it when everyone was saying the Packers were going to the Super Bowl. Now other teams are getting the attention.

I think the team is in a better position if it's *considered* to be "struggling" than if everyone was on the green and gold bandwagon. This team has real potential and as long as it doesn't get too much attention, could really sneak up on some folks.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally think that being under the radar is to GB's advantage. Hopefully some teams won't gameplan well enough because they underestimate the Packers. I would be ok with that.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Vikings and Patriots getting all the attention now. Drew Brees is starting to get a lot of press again. Writers are starting to ignore the Packers because of injuries. We are finally being overlooked again. I like it that way. I didn't like it when everyone was saying the Packers were going to the Super Bowl. Now other teams are getting the attention.

I think the team is in a better position if it's *considered* to be "struggling" than if everyone was on the green and gold bandwagon. This team has real potential and as long as it doesn't get too much attention, could really sneak up on some folks.

^^^^This

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I understand articles and news is all around other teams at the moment (return of Cushing, Holmes, Roethlisberger, etc. possible Vincent Jackson trade, Moss trade, Lynch trade) I don't think you're ever really considered "under the radar" when you are #3 in the ESPN power rankings...

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
While I understand articles and news is all around other teams at the moment (return of Cushing, Holmes, Roethlisberger, etc. possible Vincent Jackson trade, Moss trade, Lynch trade) I don't think you're ever really considered "under the radar" when you are #3 in the ESPN power rankings...

SSShhhhhhhh! Don't tell! :lipssealed:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While that's true, it seems like more people are hopping off the Packers' bandwagon, which is fine with me.

Besides, we all know power rankings mean squat.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like it, it gives us an advantage. We could be assembling an Army over here and nobody would see us coming. The element of surprise. Being invisible has its perks, some of would like to keep our Pack all to ourselves!!!

Meower: I need more coffee or something. When I first saw this thread title, I thought it said Finley Flying Under the Radar. Must of been thinking of Fins or something... LOL

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I like it, it gives us an advantage. We could be assembling an Army over here and nobody would see us coming. The element of surprise. Being invisible has its perks, some of would like to keep our Pack all to ourselves!!!

Meower: I need more coffee or something. When I first saw this thread title, I thought it said Finley Flying Under the Radar. Must of been thinking of Fins or something... LOL

It's that Flyers symbol under your post. It clouds your thinking and your vision. It should be a Penguins symbol. That would help you see clearly right away!:Cheeky:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's that Flyers symbol under your post. It clouds your thinking and your vision. It should be a Penguins symbol. That would help you see clearly right away!:Cheeky:

One by one, the Penguins steal my sanity! Hey there! Pens are my second favorite team, Hope all is well in Penguin land!

Lets go Flyers!!! :phi: Sorry had to do it! Notice this board has a Flyers smilie! Loved!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I am glad the Packers are under the radar too, I just think if we beat the Minny Queens, we won't be. Yeah power rankings may mean **** but they are something that the analysts like to go by. Though as Packer fans here is another thought about our record, our divisional games are brutal, and I don't care how good or bad the team is, those are the one games where the team we versus does their best to show up in. The Arizona playoff game last year gave the best example why its bad to be favorites, it just gives too much overconfidence, and when the team makes their first mistake it feels like the end of the world. And that is why I hate the Packers being the favorites.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's good to be over looked they may think with key players out we don't have a chance think the guys will surprise people.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much I hate to say it, I hated it when the so-called "experts" were picking The Pack to go to the SB back during pre-season. It seems thats always a good way to curse a team. :icon_rolleyes:

Members online