Canadian Football League

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great win by the Stamps tonight, would have been nice to see them take control but a win is a win. I will be in attendance next week so I wouldn't mind seeing another close game with Calgary coming out on top against the Ti-Cats.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! Greatly appreciate. I saw a game between Montreal and Edmonton, the QBs didn't really stand out, but if Calvillo is injuried it explains a bit.

I'll keep what you guys said in mind next time I see a CFL game. Though, with the NFL back, my focus goes all in to the Packers...

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! Greatly appreciate. I saw a game between Montreal and Edmonton, the QBs didn't really stand out, but if Calvillo is injuried it explains a bit.

I'll keep what you guys said in mind next time I see a CFL game. Though, with the NFL back, my focus goes all in to the Packers...

If they air the Edmonton - Winnipeg from this past friday on NFL Network or anywhere, watch it. some seriously wicked Winnipeg D, and just an awesome game overall between the top 2 teams in the league!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they show the Montreal/Calgary game on NFLN you should try to catch it. All teams have ups and downs but that game is a Grey Cup preview in many minds.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stamps are going to improve to 5-2 tonight. Durant throws like a child trying to throw a brick.

Go Stamps!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another friendly reminder that the Riders suck.

1-7. It wasn't even that bad in Bomberland with Mike Kelly at the helm! Yeesh!

Rider Pride, run and hide

Bomber Blue, coming for you!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Afraid? The Stamps beat the Bombers already. Let's wait and see who is on top late November.

:box:

Beat us by one point, when we were down to our third string quarterback...

Our Kicker, who had already missed a field goal, missed a game winning kick, kicking into a STRONG wind, by MAYBE half a foot?

We were 8 inches away from 7-0. Its not like you dominated us like we wear green and white or anything!

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bombers were hot while the Stamps were struggling early in the season. Again, let's see how the season plays out, I have a feeling Cowtown and Montreal will be battling it out November 27th in BC.

sask_cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another friendly reminder that the Riders suck.

1-7. It wasn't even that bad in Bomberland with Mike Kelly at the helm! Yeesh!

Rider Pride, run and hide

Bomber Blue, coming for you!

Enjoy the swagger while it lasts. Despite how great the Bombers look right now, I find it hard to imagine them making it to the Grey Cup with Band-Aid Buck and some no-name backups at the helm.

Plus, you've got to deal with Rider domination in 2 weeks!

(OK that last part made me lol, and then sob a little bit)

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edmonton were pretenders. One pretender down...

Edmonton got totally decimated by injuries.

If anyone is a pretender in the league, its Calgary. They've been hardly dominating, but will get a home playoff game by default thanks to having the BC Lions and Riders in their division.

Lost to the Argos to start the season, and really haven't manhandled any team this year. Don't get me wrong, the Stamps have been playing some pretty good football, and deserve to be where they are in the standings.

They're just simply the least intimidating "contending" team in the CFL. And that might make them all the more dangerous.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, Calgary has little to prove. Yes, they struggled early and they should have manhandled both the Argos and Bombers but are now hitting their stride. 18 games is a LONG season and the cream will rise to the top. I am confident Calgary and Montreal are the two best teams in the league.

Staff online

Latest posts