Tyni's 2023 November Mock

Reaction score
I will admit I had no idea our LT has been playing this good recently. Across the last 5 contests he’s one of the higher graded LT in the NFL. Across the latest 5 game stretches, he’s putting together some great performances. Only Detroit’s Penei Sewell and Trent Williams were graded better. The only thing I don’t know is how his competition graded out. Sometimes players also get across from a lesser group of Pass rushers in a stretch games etc

We might all want to rethink going LT in Day1. If he continues on that tear? We can still bring in competition, but maybe wait until Day2?

Last edited:
Reaction score
We’ve got to get this draft right. I was also initially down on Myers early season. Just about the time you doubt him he rips off a couple of good performances. I remember when the Lions bullied us, him and Tom were the only OL not getting tossed around. Tom started getting pushed around, but he’s so technically sound he kinda ended up finishing a little better as the game wore on.

I will offer (not to pick on) Runyon Jr had a play where he pulled on a Run behind Myers only to block air. His guy came around between Myers and the RG gap and just blew up our RB behind LOS. He’s ok, he’s just not talented enough to recognize high level stunts. It puts our players in precarious positions when allow a free run at our players. It was just 1 play that stood out that got blown up, but it showed some weakness there.

As of this moment, I’d personally revise my earlier draft importance. I’d push LT down to Rd2-3 and someone with experience at RG/RT in R3-4. We likely have 6 choices in Rd2-4. Using 2 still leaves 4 more selections in that area. That gives us really good depth on OL and we all know someone’s always banged up. Also options of parting with Newman or Nij

It also opens Round 1 to go get a dynamic CB/Saf Also Edge is top heavy there’s a bunch of guys around our pick that could be Preston’s successor.

We can still draft a second Saf/CB, LB, RB, DL. Longhorn T’Vondre Sweat in Day2 would look awful good next to Kenny Clark right about now. e. If you want to stop the run and go 2 DL, he’s really 2.5. Once he hugs you there is no escape. He’s the opposite of Wyatt at finishing ball carriers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Then get by him and Run into 2nd level Payton Wilson

James Williams is a good 3rd line of Defense. It’s time to get back a little bit of nasty in our Defence

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts