Za'Darius Smith "Packer For Life"?

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link? I'm interested in which of the well respected media outlets had a thorough investigated story about that less than 24 hours after the captains were elected.

Its pretty mild, but yeah, the media tends to make mountains out of mole hills.

Reaction score
Link? I'm interested in which of the well respected media outlets had a thorough investigated story about that less than 24 hours after the captains were elected.
If you watch his recent interview on Packers.com they asked him about that directly. He had every opportunity to complain as he was T'd up by the media (I did not note who asked the question but it wasn't anyone I recognized either, such as Mccarren etc..) but he never really said anything except he did not make the cut. I really did not get the impression he was holding any animosity and it sort of just fell into a normal questions and answers category.

Reaction score

Its pretty mild, but yeah, the media tends to make mountains out of mole hills.
See that is what is referred to as a "leading" question. Just ask the guy what he thought of not being named Captain and you'd get a more valid response. Just my opinion. I watched the interview and he did not seem agitated at all