Your Ideas For The Afc Winner?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Captain Obvious says that we all want/expect the Packers to win the NFC.
With Manning out, I won't get the Pack/Colts SB I was hoping for.

Who looks good to win the AFC?
Pats
Ravens
Chargers
Jets

Your picks?

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Early Fav's have to be the Pat's but they haven't won a playoff game since 07, you left the jets out. right now I am saying it is a tossup between the 3 you picked plus the jets, and you can never count Pittsburgh out. They are the Defending AFC champions.

RearAdmiralFloyd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've got to go with green bay v. new york. i think sanchez finally manages the jets to the super bowl.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Early Fav's have to be the Pat's but they haven't won a playoff game since 07, you left the jets out. right now I am saying it is a tossup between the 3 you picked plus the jets, and you can never count Pittsburgh out. They are the Defending AFC champions.
Good catch on me forgetting the Jets.
(I went back and added them in.)

I dunno about the Stealers.
I just have a hunch for some reason they won't be able to repeat.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think this year it will be a toss up.

The Jets will find a way to barely make it as a wild card, and have a good run, only to blow it in the AFC Championship again. or hey, they might just wait to blow it in the Super Bowl!
I kinda want a Jets/Packers Super Bowl just to prove what a real quarterback is vs an overrated one on a good team.

I do believe Baltimore will finally get over the hump, even though they are limited with Flacco.

The Patriots can win 13 or 14 games like last year, and wait till the playoffs to just blow it with home field advantage. They still can't stop the passing game, and I do expect them to go 13-3 and blow it while they are favorites.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I'm kind rooting for a Packers, Patriots Superbowl. A good friend of mine is a Pats fan. the theme would be Chowder and Brats. Also it would be awesome to see Brady and Arod go head to head since we missed that opportunity last year.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kind rooting for a Packers, Patriots Superbowl. A good friend of mine is a Pats fan. the theme would be Chowder and Brats. Also it would be awesome to see Brady and Arod go head to head since we missed that opportunity last year.
Agreed.
I would love to see a Packers/Pats rematch.
Especially since Indy is closer to Wisconsin than Boston is.
Man, I think that place will be like a home game for the Pack whoever they meet.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Pats
Ravens
Jets

In that order. Any of those vs. Packers would be a great game.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want rematches. I want to see different jerseys lining up across from the Packers. So no Pats, no Steelers. Ravens, Jets or Chargers would be most likely.

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone but the Jets....I have nothing against the Jets but their fans are def one of the cockiest group of fans out there

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Anyone but the Jets....I have nothing against the Jets but their fans are def one of the cockiest group of fans out there

I know what you mean.

Jets fans act like they are everything...

Only Jets fan I like is Kate Upton, and that's cause of her features :D

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I despise Jets fans with every fiber in my body. Their stupid head coach believes that his team would have beaten us in the superbowl lol.

He forgot that in the Super Bowl the defensive MVP of the year got severely burned all night long.

if we could pick Big Ben off twice, I bet we would have picked Sanchez off 4 times, probably 6 total turn overs.

No doubt were the Steelers better than the Jets last year. Rex Ryan is talking out of his *** like usual.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know what you mean.

Jets fans act like they are everything...

Only Jets fan I like is Kate Upton, and that's cause of her features :D
I actually like the Jets and their fans.
I have no problem with Rex Ryan. I find him to be quite a character.
And Fireman Ed and that cool chant he leads the stadium with.
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!
I find it awesome to hear a whole stadium do that.

And Kate Upton?
Never heard of her.
That's what Google Images is for.
Niiiiiice!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Chargers can't win in the playoffs, ravens under Flacco won't make it unless their running game explodes, patriots defense is too weak to get them to the big game. Time to jump into the raging stampede called the Bills. Teams will be run over and forgotten by them.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I would kind of like Rex Ryan to not even get through the playoffs after he guaranteed the Jets would win the next Superbowl. I don't even want the Squealers to get another sniff at a Lombardi until the Packers pass them. If New England wins another one we'll have to listen to another Brady love fest from all the TV talking heads for how long? I say give the Ravens another shot at one.

Members online

Latest posts