Your favorite game of 2016

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And least favorite game? Favorite win was Dallas and Seattle game. Worst loss was the Titans game. We could have beaten them. We looked awful in that game and I truly believe we were the better team.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Giants - Most enjoyable
2) Cowboys - Most satisfactory as we were written off long before.
3) Seahawks - Most fun for all those ridiculous INTs.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching AR12 absolutely dismantle the Vikings defense on Christmas Eve was an absolute treat. The Lambeau Leap was the cherry on top. That was probably my favorite game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to choose off the top of my head. Needing to win out made every game exciting down the stretch.

OP
OP
A

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We went 7-1 at home too which was nice! Anyone else think beating the Giants was awesome too!

D

Deleted member 6794

In my opinion the best win was beating the #1 seeded Cowboys in the divisional round. The worst loss clearly was losing the NFCCG at Atlanta ending the Packers season.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants in the playoffs. Couldn't beat the atmosphere and most fun I've had at a game recently and by luck I've been to some big ones there and this ranks right up there

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Regular season:

Favorite game - Philly game. First time I've seen AR that dialed in for a long while. Everything just flowed.
Best moment - The 60 yard bomb to Jordy with time running out v.s. Chicago. The MJ like walkoff fadeaway jumper.
Worst game - Titans. That was depressing

Playoffs:

Favorite game - Giants. To see the offense so out of sync early, and then to see them turn it on was special
Best moment - Obviously the sideline toss to Cook v.s. Dallas
Worst game - goes without saying

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most exciting= Beating Dallas

That's easy

Funnest though..... I might go with Seattle as we made the Seahawks look like a joke that day

Reaction score
I'm with Wimm here. I'm near Dallas now so beating them after listening to all the guys at work talk crap about how awful Aaron was all year (Dallas fans don't actually watch Packer games and get their news from CNBC so I forgive them). You could hear crickets at work after that game and I just smiled at everyone.
The Atlanta loss was sorta expected and I think deep down we all knew it, but it was still tough getting humiliated 1st half.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we killed the Seahawks in December.
That's probably my answer. Beating the Giants at Lambeau in the playoffs was also nice, since they had won the two previous playoff games in our house.

I will always celebrate beating Dallas, especially in the playoffs. But I admit I think we were pretty lucky to beat them. The two week layoff seemed to hurt them and they had a slow start. That game seemed to be headed toward a Seattle-sized collapse once they got going. We were saved mainly by Dak spiking the ball unnecessarily, Cook's great sideline catch, and Crosby's foot. But I will take it, any day of the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts