Yeremiah Bell?

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
Reports say the Dolphins are releasing Yeremiah Bell. Any chance we take a run at him to replace Collins in case he doesn't return?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reports say the Dolphins are releasing Yeremiah Bell. Any chance we take a run at him to replace Collins in case he doesn't return?
NOPE

Teddy don't do other team's free agents.
Nice idea. Easy answer.
Teddy builds via the draft and street.

Somehow it works.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
"I'll take humorous questions for a thousand, Alex."
TT has proved himself true to his form in this free agency, and I see no reason to believe he will move here.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

player xxxxxxxxxx (has been cut/is rummored to be going to be cut) and will be available. Should we sign him? What do you think?

Who?

We should bring him in. Wouldn't hurt to see (what he has left/is over his injury).

TT won't do it. He's too (cheap/busy sitting on his hands/much of an egomaniac).

Maybe 5 years ago, but now this guy sucks.

He isn't worth the money.

TT only builds thru the daft.

Won't be able to sign our own FAs if we sign this guy.

We signed other FAs like Woodson and Pickett.

That was a long time ago when the roster was weak. Now we have a lot of guys to resign.

Other teams like the Patriots sign FAs and had success. New Orleans signed Brees and that worked.

Giants, Packers and Steelers don't sign FAs and have success.

The Redskins sign lots of FAs and they have sucked for decades.

Not saying we need to sign high dollar FAs - just supplement the holes while you build thru the draft.

Point is moot. He signed with YYYYYYYYYY today.

There. I took care of the next 10 posts or so to save people the effort. In the future, everyone feel free to cut and paste the lines above on any thread when a player with name recognition becomes available. :)

Did I miss anything?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I'd rather if we are forced to replace Collins that we draft someone. Like Harrison Smith or maybe we could wait until next year and try to get someone like Robert Lester.

This FA class has been relatively weak at Defensive Back

SEWICHEESE

Cheesehead
Reaction score

player xxxxxxxxxx (has been cut/is rummored to be going to be cut) and will be available. Should we sign him? What do you think?

We should bring him in. Wouldn't hurt to see (what he has left/is over his injury).

TT won't do it. He's too (cheap/busy sitting on his hands/much of an egomaniac).

That was a long time ago when the roster was weak. Now we have a lot of guys to resign.

Other teams like the Patriots sign FAs and had success. New Orleans signed Brees and that worked.

Not saying we need to sign high dollar FAs - just supplement the holes while you build thru the draft.

There. I took care of the next 10 posts or so to save people the effort. In the future, everyone feel free to cut and paste the lines above on any thread when a player with name recognition becomes available. :)

Did I miss anything?

Nice list but you forgot the first one.

Who?

OP
OP
CarolinaPackerFan

CarolinaPackerFan

Reaction score
I'm just trying to make conversation, haha. I think he would be relatively cheap right now and could still have some left in the tank. I don't watch many Dolphins games but I didn't think he had fell off bad enough to be cut. I trust in TT to do what he thinks is best, of course.

OP
OP
CarolinaPackerFan

CarolinaPackerFan

Reaction score

Did I miss anything?

I lol'd when I read this.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to be an awfully boring board if we don't discuss FAs during the FA period. The draft is still a month out. What else is there besides games in the atrium?

Members online

No members online now.