WWE superstar The Miz calls out Aaron Rodgers

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rogers congrats on the super bowl. Saw Letterman, the title fits u well come to Wrestlemania and earn the right to wear it.

Credit: @MikeTheMiz

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hey look. In Sudan and other parts of Africa, Steelers are gonna be known soon as the SB champs pretty soon!

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Is there a Packers shirt like the second Steelers shirt in your sig? :icon_lol:

I kind of want one.

I think they only do black shirts for evil teams. Ya know, Steelers, Raiders, Ravens etc.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
:D show me were WWE or it's like is real :p

Greco-Roman or the such i'll agree with...WWE and the like...no
Fake or not, I'm betting this hurt like a sonofa*****.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTtZmdzv_L0]YouTube - Hell in a Cell Mankind vs Undertaker holy hell[/ame]

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of it has got to be staged but I bet it doesn't tickle when they slam you into the mat and throw you out of the ring onto a concrete floor. I used to love wrestling back in the day, when it was the WWF. It's gotten a bit much for me now.

I think Aaron should challenge Miz to a steel cage match, no holds bared. I could be happy with that. Just when it looks as if Aaron is going to lose, Clay or somebody could come in true WWE theatrics and throw Miz out of the cage. Side suplex, clothesline, sleeper hold, pile driver, smash him in the head with some metal chairs, slam him through 3 stacked folding tables from the top rope... take the belts and go home to GB. They wouldn't be messing with the Packers anymore.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of it has got to be staged but I bet it doesn't tickle when they slam you into the mat and throw you out of the ring onto a concrete floor. I used to love wrestling back in the day, when it was the WWF. It's gotten a bit much for me now.

I think Aaron should challenge Miz to a steel cage match, no holds bared. I could be happy with that. Just when it looks as if Aaron is going to lose, Clay or somebody could come in true WWE theatrics and throw Miz out of the cage. Side suplex, clothesline, sleeper hold, pile driver, smash him in the head with some metal chairs, slam him through 3 stacked folding tables from the top rope... take the belts and go home to GB. They wouldn't be messing with the Packers anymore.

Holy ****........you wrestle too???

Hell, in that case you could probably beat Miz' ***. Clay can take the night off.

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winning 3 straight road playoffs games and then winning the Super Bowl isn't enough to be able to wear the title belt? You kidding me? What is that guy smoking?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy ****........you wrestle too???

Hell, in that case you could probably beat Miz' ***. Clay can take the night off.

I accept! I would gladly throw down to defend my Packers! :)

*Getting my black leather wrestling outfit and knee high lace up boots ready! Miz Vs Kitten on Smackdown! LOL! This is just wrong man, funny, but wrong!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I accept! I would gladly throw down to defend my Packers! :)

*Getting my black leather wrestling outfit and knee high lace up boots ready! Miz Vs Kitten on Smackdown! LOL! This is just wrong man, funny, but wrong!

YEAH !!!!

Kick his candy *** Kitten.

Then take his belt and have KITTEN engraved on it.

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winning 3 straight road playoffs games and then winning the Super Bowl isn't enough to be able to wear the title belt? You kidding me? What is that guy smoking?

You've gotta know the Miz and the character he plays... his favourite line is "I'm the Miz, and I'm AWESOME". He constantly says/yells that into the mic. He's just playing up on his cocky and i'm better then everyone (yea right, not compared to A Rod ) attitude

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Nobody said wrestlers weren't great athletes (that sounds weird saying that), just what they do is planned out with a predetermined result. What they do is way beyond what the average guy can do. So I can give them props for that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People got all pissed that it was portrayed to be real for so many years. But really, all it is, is theater at its core. A bunch of athletic actors get on the stage (ring) and put on a show. Are these guys tough? Yeah some of them are, seeing as one won gold in the olympics for greco roman and another held the UFC heavyweight championship.

Most people who rip on wrestling were fans at one point it seems like.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You've gotta know the Miz and the character he plays... his favourite line is "I'm the Miz, and I'm AWESOME". He constantly says/yells that into the mic. He's just playing up on his cocky and i'm better then everyone (yea right, not compared to A Rod ) attitude

I still say Kitten kicks his ***.

Members online