Would you rather...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets get a game of would you rather going. You answer the previous question and ask a question of your own. ill start...

Would you rather go to the Lombardi play tonight or go to the NFL draft at radio city?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets get a game of would you rather going. You answer the previous question and ask a question of your own. ill start...

Would you rather go to the Lombardi play tonight or go to the NFL draft at radio city?

I'd pick the draft. Reasoning: I can watch the Lombardi play almost any night, while the draft only comes along once a year.

Would you rather beat the Vikings or Bears in next years NFC championship game? Assuming of course either the Bears or Vikings make it that far... hypothetically...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikings. I have more friends who are from MN than IL

would you rather draft a offensive lineman or dlineman?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
OLineman. I think the need there is greater. We need better protection for Aaron. Last years two concussions scared the hell out of me. We got to get that homie some decent body guards out there.

If you were given two tickets to the Superbowl next season (Packers Vs. Patriots (?)) who would you pick to accompany you?

Note: this is not a trick question: I'm not gonna claw your eyes out if you don't pick me.... I'll just ruin some choice furniture.. LOL

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
OL. Although we've seen improvement since 2009, I still feel we could use more fine tuning in offense than defense. Maybe a stronger OL would help our running game.
Would you rather see Super Bowl played in warm weather climate or in frigid winter conditions?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
OLineman. I think the need there is greater. We need better protection for Aaron. Last years two concussions scared the hell out of me. We got to get that homie some decent body guards out there.

If you were given two tickets to the Superbowl next season (Packers Vs. Patriots (?)) who would you pick to accompany you?

Note: this is not a trick question: I'm not gonna claw your eyes out if you don't pick me.... I'll just ruin some choice furniture.. LOL

Sorry Kitten. Looks like I pressed "submit reply" at the same time as you.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely Lambeau. I usually attend 4-5 games a year & often travel to other venues. Being with the rest of Packer Nation is awesome!
Would you rather see Vikings stay in Minnesota or move to LA or maybe Siberia?

Siberia, Fargo, MSP one dump is as good as another. I prefer to keep the rivalry close rather than lose it and maybe get a different team in the NFCNorth.

Would you rather spend a week on the field with the coaches during training camp or on the sideline during a real game?

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sideline during real game.

If you could have dinner with any Packer past or present, who would it be?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sideline during real game.

If you could have dinner with any Packer past or present, who would it be?

Bret... I mean Vince Lombardi... well depends... is alcohol involved? then the Golden boy. Reggie White was considered as well.

Would you rather go to the pro bowl or the hall of fame induction?

Members online

Latest posts