Would they just play already!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't take it!!

I wake up and I am fine, then I see something on Tv and I just start to get hyped up

I drive to work and it s all Packers all the time and I just cant control the nervousness...So to release it I scream as loud as I can in the car!!

COME ON PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!

I dont recall being like this in 07-08

Or in 90's

WTF is it with "This team" that gets me all freaked out and anxious to play

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea this is the longest week of my life...the last championship game I didn't feel this way, it's really an incomparable feeling

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, I feel you! I think it's even more agonizing because a lot of us have a really good feeling going into this game. It's almost worse than if we were dreading it. Waiting for something good can sometimes be worse than waiting for something bad to happen. I've been on pins and needles since the Atlanta game.... that's why I'm glad it's an earlier game and not a night game. I think waiting around that long would just torture me to no end.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I agree with the entire thread.... no way does this compare to any past seasons!!!

Trying to sleep,...not good...wake up to watching clips and interviews....ughhhhhhhh just trying to BREATHE!!!

*breathe in , breathe out.. :blink:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I can't take it!!

I wake up and I am fine, then I see something on Tv and I just start to get hyped up

I drive to work and it s all Packers all the time and I just cant control the nervousness...So to release it I scream as loud as I can in the car!!

COME ON PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!

I dont recall being like this in 07-08

Or in 90's

WTF is it with "This team" that gets me all freaked out and anxious to play

Cause it's the biggest game in Packer history as far as the fans are concerned. We win, we get bragging rights for 10 years at least. We lose, the neanderthals down in Illinois will do the same to us. Bear trolls are already some of the most ignorant fans on the planet. No need to give them more ammunition.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Also note glad its a day time game, Bears seem to do well at night games.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cause it's the biggest game in Packer history as far as the fans are concerned. We win, we get bragging rights for 10 years at least. We lose, the neanderthals down in Illinois will do the same to us. Bear trolls are already some of the most ignorant fans on the planet. No need to give them more ammunition.

That has to be it!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
If we win its a weeklong beer drinking fest, so it only becomes a weeklong wait fest.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe if i get really drunk right now, I'll pass out for the rest of the day and wake up 12pm tomorrow, ready to go again!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny thing is I'm more pumped for this game than I was when the Eagles went to the SB and I was still a fan then. The energy surrounding this game is electric.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
maybe if i get really drunk right now, I'll pass out for the rest of the day and wake up 12pm tomorrow, ready to go again!

trust me..i've toyed with this idea... but I don't want to be hungover for the game! :eek:k:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

and if you wake up with the fox crew wrapping up saying they just witnessed the greatest playoff game of all time?

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ha I thought last week was agonizingly slow... this week has been brutal. If we win the next couple weeks would be too... but I have the advantage of going to Orlando for a week (get back the day before SB) so that will pass the time quickly and hopefully let me take a little bit of a break from the videos and discussion. Really wish it was tomorrow already.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are at least less than 23 hours away from kickoff. Those hours are going to go even slower than the last week has. I don't really want to see any more coverage of the game. I am ready. Give me a chris harris update and a weather update and I am good to go.

Latest posts