Woodson: MUST READ.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Woodson really has figured it out. Amazing nobody else was interested. Good move by GB. Glad it worked out for everybody.

I wish we could get that message across to other FA out there who refuse to even consider GB.

The Coordinator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just need the younger players to realize this and not think of Green Bay as the north pole.
I think having these kinds of articles out there could only help bring in other top FA
signings as long as Ted will open up the wallet a little.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great article! It's nice to see a class act like Woodson have a career resurgence with the greatest football team in the history of Pro Football!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah one of the best articles that I read so far. Also it just goes to show how much the atmosphere that the team plays in relies on winning. Big cities allure players to the glamour and nightlife which distract them from their best abilities. I think it means a lot to say that Green Bay takes you away from this and gives you another opportunity to succeed. On another note I hate how people think that going to Green Bay means making less money. I think we are on par with most teams when it comes to paying our players. Woodson is the fourth highest paid DB so I don't know what the hell people are talking about when FA think about finance before coming to Green Bay.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson really has figured it out. Amazing nobody else was interested. Good move by GB. Glad it worked out for everybody.

Lack of durability, work ethic. He would of ended up somewhere else if he played up to his talent in Oakland, then again imagine their star corner (a-something I cannot remember that last name) if he got out of there. Nice big diamond in the rough so to speak to fall into GB's lap!

A mature Woodson today beats out Woodson's playing level from anywhere in his past. Nice guy it seems too.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lack of durability, work ethic. He would of ended up somewhere else if he played up to his talent in Oakland, then again imagine their star corner (a-something I cannot remember that last name) if he got out of there. Nice big diamond in the rough so to speak to fall into GB's lap!

A mature Woodson today beats out Woodson's playing level from anywhere in his past. Nice guy it seems too.

Very very very nice guy! I always respect the athletes, and just wealthy people in general who do all they can to give back to society.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Great read on my current favorite Packer and probably the best player on the team today regardless of position! Go get 'em Woody!!! And many thanks to Tampa Bay for wanting to make him a safety!

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like how it said a lot of packer fans didnt like the signing. i definitely wasnt one of them. the packers had ****** corners and were in need and i new what woodson was capable of despite his bad reputation.

Members online

Latest posts